Why is Cody such a terrible finisher now?

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Started boxing at age 16, but can't quite got it done in the UFC?

Somehow he's kept winning in the Bantam division without impressing us w/ a really good finish.

STAMANN_CODY.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Stamann

I guarantee 90%+ of Sherdoggers can one bang 135lbers. I honestly dont understand how we can watch people smaller than six year olds bouncing around a cage for 3 rounds. I do like to watch kids fighting in the playground every so often but stop shoving it down our throats.

I guarantee 90%+ of Sherdoggers can one bang 135lbers. I honestly dont understand how we can watch people smaller than six year olds bouncing around a cage for 3 rounds. I do like to watch kids fighting in the playground every so often but stop shoving it down our throats.

So what is stopping you going at a UFC event and jumping in the cage when TJ will rematch Cody and destroy both of them? Dana will instantly give you a title shot at MW, LHW or HW.

So what is stopping you going at a UFC event and jumping in the cage when TJ will rematch Cody and destroy both of them? Dana will instantly give you a title shot at MW, LHW or HW.
I dont bully kids 1/2 my size. Sherdoggers on average tower over Uberreem, so no one rates a bully.

My 9 year old son is as big as half of the bw roster haha

Chomo alert!!!!!!

Pretty sure you know that's not true, but props for trying.

I need some help can you tell me how I can become so edgey? Punk rock and Mohawk ? Controversial opinions. Tell me edgelord

{<huh}

All it takes is two consecutive non-finishes (One of which WAS a finish, just a loss), and you label him a bad finisher?

As far as BW goes, he's practically Rumble lol

Black belt in bullshit indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back