Why is Angela Magana in the UFC?

I never heard of her before cyborg punched her in the face. She's a waste of space on the roster and should be cut

cyrodhead.png
I've noticed that 90% of the Brazilians female fighters are weird looking af.. like tribal inbreds or something ..

Always thought she was supposed to be a easy comeback fight for PVZ.
But she hasn't fought for a while.

Because it's fun watching her piss herself while getting beat up by actual good fighters like Michelle Waterson.

vcDlwlS.gif

S6HYOTX.png

aZMTVwr.png

The division is thin, she made a bit of a name for herself being on Tuf and since then has become a punching bag for other fighters they want to promote. This deal with Cyborg is going to bite her in the long run. Like somebody else pointed out she hasn't won a fight since Obama's first term. Since Rashad Evans was still a top contender at 205lbs

Angela Magana managed to get a whole lot of TUF 20 air time by getting involved in a lot of drama. She's widely viewed as a "heel"--apparently--because of that drama. That might mean that people enjoy seeing her get beat up. Don't you think a lot of Sherdoggers want to watch some fighter beat up Angela in the octagon right now?

By the way, she's 0-2 in the UFC. I don't think it is unusual to survive 2 losses in a small division, is it? Especially two losses to good fighters.

Because it's fun watching her piss herself while getting beat up by actual good fighters like Michelle Waterson.

vcDlwlS.gif

S6HYOTX.png

aZMTVwr.png
Lmao
This skank hasnt won a fight since 2014, and she pissed herself (or squirted) during a fight and she has the audacity to call herself "her majesty ", AND talk shit? Lol what bumfuck country is she the queen of?
Thank you, Michelle.

Magana is in the UFC because the UFC probably didn't even know she was still on the roster. She's a nobody

Back