Why I will probably pay for the next Conor PPV

8) You'll have finished middle school and probably high school by the time he fights again so you'll be able to have a job to afford it.
giphy.gif

8) You'll have finished middle school and probably high school by the time he fights again so you'll be able to have a job to afford it.

while funny his account is from 2005. the average 8th grader is 13 so his first act was to create a sherdog account. next was the diagnosis of autism.

Preface:

Casual mma fan since 93, hardcore mma fan since 2003.

Usual means of PPV viewing: next morning torrent

Why I paid for the last 2 Conor PPV and would probably pay for the next:

1.) Anticipation too great to wait for morning
2.) Potential word-of-mouth spoilers
3.) Streams suck for quality
4.) Conor cards are usually stacked with lots of great fights
5.) Despite hating his persona, I still respect his fighting acumen.
6.) I want to see him get his ass kicked.
7.) I hate watching important events in group settings where I cannot hear or focus

Streams I get are great. I bought all the ppv's for 10 years , would never buy a Conor PPV. I understand your reasoning though so have fun and buy then.

Nah.... not havin $60 to spare to support something you like is pretty high school

That's some pretty high school reasoning.

There's a big difference between not having $60 to spend on it and preferring to spend $60 on something else while watching the UFC for free.

Not paying for PPV is more of a high school move, if you ask me...

Nope. It just shows that you have a high school degree and can do the math on Dana trying to rip your ass off.

while funny his account is from 2005. the average 8th grader is 13 so his first act was to create a sherdog account. next was the diagnosis of autism.
Weird bully way of being jelly cause of your noob join date, but ok!

Conor doesn't even have a fight announced, who cares if you will buy a ppv featuring Conor vs an opponent TBD on a date TBD?

I hear this irl and they are never as good as a live 1080p payed-for viewing. I prefer things to be maximum quality.

I use a projector with ace player and dont mind it, if maximum quality is your thing and you need to watch Conor at flawless 1080p by all means go for it. :)

Nah, paying $60+ for shit cards is pretty high school.

Yep, because in high school it was easy to get a bunch of friends at the house on a Saturday. We bought 2 fake wrestling PPVs every month when I was in highschool which I believe were $50. Crazy looking back at it, but with a group of 8 it was cheap enough to be worth it.

There's a big difference between not having $60 to spend on it and preferring to spend $60 on something else while watching the UFC for free.

There is a big difference between being broke and just stealing despite having the ability to pay, I agree.

you guys are brutal.

who the fook cares,

do waat makes ya happy.

Unfortunately we have all been paying a price for Mcgregor.
I think #4 is overlooked too often. A lot of the PPV buys are not just for the most hyped fight. 100 was stacked and Lesnar might have been the biggest draw, but GSP and Henderson added a lot of eyes. This is every bit as true for Coward Mcduck.

Yep, because in high school it was easy to get a bunch of friends at the house on a Saturday. We bought 2 fake wrestling PPVs every month when I was in highschool which I believe were $50. Crazy looking back at it, but with a group of 8 it was cheap enough to be worth it.

Stealing?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Back