Why Don't Fedor Threads Get Thrown To The Wasteland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy never fought in the UFC. He is 2-4 in cage fighting in bullshit organizations, and yet there are about 10 Fedor threads in the UFC Discussion forum.

Yes, this is one of them, but I wouldn't have to make it if the moderators actually did their jobs properly. They are so quick to Wasteland UFC threads, but allow Fedor threads to go forever.

Fedor is not and was not in the UFC, he doesn't deserve the same standing as better fighters who decided to challenge themselves against better competition in the UFC. LOL

UFC Discussion
Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

FedorIceCream.jpg

"former Pride"
He is a Bellator fighter. He should go to the Bellator forum. Former PRIDE is for those who fought at PRIDE and never had the opportunity to fight anywhere else, so it makes sense to pay them homage.

Fedor is an active fighter who fights for Bellator. He is a Bellator fighter, not a former PRIDE fighter.

It is probably because he is a living legend and the best MMA participant ever.

Have some respect you sloth.

Elon Musk never went to Yale but he has an honorary degree.

Fedor never fought in the UFC but he gets to be talked about here anyways. Honorary.

He was a Pride fighter and Strikeforce fighter which the UFC own which means all the Fights he is known for are basically UFC fights. If you dont understand that then fuck your own face.

If i bring up a thread on why didnt the ufc keep mousasi are you going to bitch and say it should be in bellator forum?

Last edited:
The guy never fought in the UFC. He is 2-4 in cage fighting in bullshit organizations, and yet there are about 10 Fedor threads in the UFC Discussion forum.

Yes, this is one of them, but I wouldn't have to make it if the moderators actually did their jobs properly. They are so quick to Wasteland UFC threads, but allow Fedor threads to go forever.

Fedor is not and was not in the UFC, he doesn't deserve the same standing as better fighters who decided to challenge themselves against better competition in the UFC. LOL

You are disguising your troll bullshit with an actual legitimate argument in hopes that it gets taken seriously.

First off, if you think Pride was a bullshit organization, then all I have to say to that is, welcome to mma kiddo. I am sure that the moderators are deeply concerned with your lack of confidence in then doing their jobs, lol. And just so you know, nobody else gives a shit what you think either. go back to the wwe.

You live in a sympathetic era of Sherdog.

Mods from when I joined would have dubbed your ass at a minimum for this.

He is a Bellator fighter. He should go to the Bellator forum. Former PRIDE is for those who fought at PRIDE and never had the opportunity to fight anywhere else, so it makes sense to pay them homage.

Fedor is an active fighter who fights for Bellator. He is a Bellator fighter, not a former PRIDE fighter.
Try harder lol. why does this bother you? I'm going to go make a FEdor Pride thread just to spite you

People lacks of respect nowadays. Many threads and posts bashing Fedor, Spider, GSP and many other legends.

Guys, go watch some fights and then go back posting, just posting in here like fools doesn't make you connoisseurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back