Why doesnt UFC bring the legend back ?

Man id love to see DJ Mighty mouse back

dude was all around beast and dopest fighter skill wise imo

ASH_9298.0.jpeg

dc-3329-1666101689.jpg

uf22fr09.JPG

The legend?

He's found his spot and is continuing to add to his GOAT level legacy, I reckon he's happy at One
l

i imagine that too

but to have him back and retire in UFC should happen

buy his highlights and man !!

bet DJ wrecks everyone in division still imo

perhaps Cejudo could plan excellently again but imo he destroys them

you think he tinkers with no usada ?

It would be a bad look if they brought DJ back and he styled on Moreno.
The UFC seems to love Moreno as a mexican champ and I think DJ would prove that Flyweight didn't evolve too much while he was gone. Dodson, Joe-B, Mccall and Formiga were at the same level as the current Flyweights and it would be a bad look for Dana's prized flyweight.

Plus DJ is having 1 of the best trilogies happening right now in ONE FC against Moreas.

The UFC is a business focused on making $$$
As great as a figther DJ is, most people just don't simply care about him, which is sad because he is one of the greatest talents the sport has ever seen

Man id love to see DJ Mighty mouse back

dude was all around beast and dopest fighter skill wise imo

ASH_9298.0.jpeg

dc-3329-1666101689.jpg
I have a nephew in the 7th grade that wrestles, plays football, and is 5'6. Mighty Mouse is old and the first thing to go is muscle reflex, and that's all his little Itty bitty body has left. My nephew handles the og manlet in under 2 rounds. Maybe someone would pay to watch one of his fights if he fought a 7th grader of, somewhat his equal size. Freakshow fights sell. UFC needs to 86 every male division 135lb and below. Also time to go separate ways with the chick divisions too, send them both to Invicta or where ever. No one is pumped paying (whatever you guys pay) to watch manlets and chicks. Let's be honest.

I have a nephew in the 7th grade that wrestles, plays football, and is 5'6. Mighty Mouse is old and the first thing to go is muscle reflex, and that's all his little Itty bitty body has left. My nephew handles the og manlet in under 2 rounds. Maybe someone would pay to watch one of his fights if he fought a 7th grader of, somewhat his equal size. Freakshow fights sell. UFC needs to 86 every male division 135lb and below. Also time to go separate ways with the chick divisions too, send them both to Invicta or where ever. No one is pumped paying (whatever you guys pay) to watch manlets and chicks. Let's be honest.

you sound fat as fuck

Back