Why doesn't JDS have a fight yet?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Its been a while since the Rothwell fight and while the memories are fondly recalled from that I think JDS is a contender. Is he waiting on one of the winners from UFC 200?

JDS had a minor surgery on his shoulder back in late April I think he should get an opponent lined up soon once he is done recovering.

JDS had a minor surgery on his shoulder back in late April I think he should get an opponent lined up soon once he is done recovering.

He in surgery

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

This. He said he could be back around 6 months or so I expect him back sometime in the fall or early winter. And as always war Cigano!!!

Hopefully he comes back vs werdum as he recovers from getting ktfo

Can't wait for his return

He's in a strange position.

Lost to #3 Overeem
Beats #5 Rothwell

Could Hunt II be next or will he wait for Barnett/Arlovski and Nelson/Lewis?

he said on MMA Hour he had a shoulder surgery. I want him to fight Brock vs Hunt winner next...

The odds of Cain pulling out of the Browne fight are still high enough that JDS is being kept open as a reserve

He's in a strange position.

Lost to #3 Overeem
Beats #5 Rothwell

Could Hunt II be next or will he wait for Barnett/Arlovski and Nelson/Lewis?
And has a win against the Champ! I think he's in a good place to win a fight and then fight for the title if Miocic is still there.

Back