Why doesn't Daniel Cormier cut to 155 lbs?

This thread has made me realize DC is more undersized than Fedor was, and he is fighting better opponents.

How would Big Country at welterweight?

Some dense fucks on here answering seriously

<36>

He could be a much better fighter at that weight. His frame would be average sized there. He would be healthier. He could be a much more effective fighter.

How does this exact same subject keep coming up month after month.

No, I don't believe DC can make 155lbs (the thread was about him getting to 155lbs not 175lbs).

Other people can but what is good for one is not good for others. DC also has alot of bone density. DC walks around at 230, do you honest believe he can lose 75 fucking pounds off of that frame? Stop it.
DC is built like a tank.

Some dense fucks on here answering seriously

<36>
You underestimate the average Sherdogger. Which makes you, I guess, somewhat dense?

This might be the dumbest thread i have ever seen on Sd. After over 9 years here that is a spectacular feat in futility.

He could be a much better fighter at that weight. His frame would be average sized there. He would be healthier. He could be a much more effective fighter.
Are you trolling or are you this fucking stupid?
Do you realize how much muscle he would have to lose? He wrestled 184 in college a round 10% body fat.
Not to mention he's also like 40 now.

What scares me is you been here 4 years with 8k posts....I Ned a break from this place smh

tbh for his frame and functional mass he should be a middleweight.

Back