why does Rhonda get a title shot without having to fight for the 31 contender spot

Do you know America is not just a country, right? ..... Here is a picture to make it clear for you.

594.jpeg

Don't lump all of us in with that idiot....

sorry about the 31 it is suppose to be 31 but my shift key sucks, it is fucked up, just like how it is messed up that rhonda gets a title shot without having to fight for the 31 contender spot. this is not a rematch with holly so she should fight for the contender spot.

hashtagdnbgotafreetitleshot hashtagdnbdidnothingtoearntitleshot
Because you fail at life and she deserves it more than you. You're welcome.

Is this thread a Cicada 3301 puzzle?

sorry about the 31 it is suppose to be 31 but my shift key sucks, it is fucked up, just like how it is messed up that rhonda gets a title shot without having to fight for the 31 contender spot. this is not a rematch with holly so she should fight for the contender spot.

EFFXXZz.gif

Do you know America is not just a country, right? ..... Here is a picture to make it clear for you.

594.jpeg

Nobody gives a shit. We are on an American site featuring mainly Americans, get fucking used to reading American terminology.

32 is not a winner.

33 nobody remembers.

Because she is the first ever female champ in the UFC and the only one to ever defend the belt at 135 and she would have had a rematch if she didn't take the lay off. Why are we okay with GSP getting a tile shot when he comes back?

Because she is the first ever female champ in the UFC and the only one to ever defend the belt at 135 and she would have had a rematch if she didn't take the lay off. Why are we okay with GSP getting a tile shot when he comes back?

conner fighting aldo anytime soon?

gsp didnt lose belt.

conner fighting aldo anytime soon?

gsp didnt lose belt.
No instead they stripped Conor and gave the belt to Aldo. That's a terrible example for your point.
GSP retired and vacated his belt 3 years ago. Ronda lost her first mma fight ever.

if you think about it all the other contenders have already kinda knocked each other off. Shevchenko made holm look like trash. Shevchenko already lost to Nunes. Nunes made Miesha rage quit. Julianna disorderly conducted herself back a few spots in the line.

No instead they stripped Conor and gave the belt to Aldo. That's a terrible example for your point.
GSP retired and vacated his belt 3 years ago. Ronda lost her first mma fight ever.

my point was why does a dominant champ who lost her title fight for a belt first fight back after after her loss but a dominant aldo didnt get that chance.

Because she has a name. After this fight she will be 0-2 in her last two fights and disappear.

I think I get what you mean....Well.....$ is always #1 contender

I think thats what you meant since there are only up to #24 BW ufc fighters

The 31 is throwing me off as I'm on a phone.

Anyway... She was the only champ in history until she lost. She had defended multiple times. She was the face of the UFC at the time. And Dana said immediately, that she fights for the belt in her first fight back. So, what's the surprise ?

The question you should be asking is why did Conor get two free shots at the LW title without a single fight in the division. And ZERO defences of the FuckeryW belt ?

One of those two scenarios makes complete sense. The other is pure fuckery.

Because UFC does not run MMA like a legit sport. Obviously Ronda should have to rematch Holly Holm, but they are scared that would be the end of Ronda. Ronda -Holm would be a huge money fight but after Holly knocked her out again, the Rousey Illusion would be dead for good.

Back