Why does Pereira receive so much hype, but Conor gets all the hate?

Because Conor is an alleged rapist and is a complete clown and Alex is the opposite, he’s genuinely humble and he’s a good guy.
If I said that you raped me, you’d be an alleged rapist and it would be appropriate to call you that. It wouldn’t be entirely fair, though.

Probably has to do with one winning fights and the other just talking on twitter

Conor is the most popular and most loved fighter in the world for YEARS now. Just because a handful of forum dwellers slag him off and chat shit about him here and there, doesn't change the fact Conor gets massive love anywhere he goes.

Do you not here the pop and cheers he gets for any public appearance?

{<huh}

If I said that you raped me, you’d be an alleged rapist and it would be appropriate to call you that. It wouldn’t be entirely fair, though.
Keep your fantasies to yourself guy, the difference is many females have that in common regard your man crush Colin.

Conor is that loud child on the playground that talks a lot of shit, but won't go down the slide by himself.

Alex doesn't do a damn thing except beat up the person standing opposite of him. No frills, just punches in the face.

Conor's ascension to double-championship was far more impressive than Pereira's. He absolutely dismantled Alvarez after having knocked out the greatest small fighter of all time in Jose Aldo in a Proper 12 seconds.

Also, if Pereira fought the weightclass-equilevant of Khabib he'd get beaten FAR WORSE than Conor who actually took rounds off the GOAT of MMA grappling. Both Conor and Pereira had/have losses, but Conor's wins were more impressive and his MMA stand up is on a level above Pereira.

%80 of the Conor haters didn't even knew UFC's existence in 2016

Keep your fantasies to yourself guy, the difference is many females have that in common regard your man crush Colin.

I’m not a fan of his. I don’t like what his presence did to the sport, even though he had some fun fights.
It’s just wrong to call someone a rapist based on less than reputable charges.

Conor's ascension to double-championship was far more impressive than Pereira's. He absolutely dismantled Alvarez after having knocked out the greatest small fighter of all time in Jose Aldo in a Proper 12 seconds.

Also, if Pereira fought the weightclass-equilevant of Khabib he'd get beaten FAR WORSE than Conor who actually took rounds off the GOAT of MMA grappling. Both Conor and Pereira had/have losses, but Conor's wins were more impressive and his MMA stand up is on a level above Pereira.

"If he fought..." Haha let go of McGregors tea bag they're both good fighters just enjoy the fights by the relevant fighters while they're still competitive.

Because Conor is an asshole? He was getting tons of love and praise when he won the title. He became very unlikeable leading up to the Khabib fight and stopped winning fights.

Alvarez was the worst lw champion. Izzy and Prochazka were legit champions

When Conor became double champion he got a lot more hype and love than Pereira gets now.
Conor gets his hate now because of all the things he did afterwards
Lol you must be new here. Conor was easily the most hated fighter on sherdog before he even fought Aldo. I remember half of this place saying he was gifted the title shot at 145, which is funny now when you compare it to guys like Alex, who legit fought only 3 times before getting his title shot.

Pereira fought for a vacant title in a dead division. He's a former MW champ who's too big for 185 so he moved up.

What's there to hate?

Conor does something new to hate every single day, so...

What? While Conor was on his run he was hyped as fuck.

He's been trashed for his actions from once he became very famous.

The same way Alex would be if he became a loud mouth drug addict.

Conor was the most hyped guy in UFC history, was and is a POS, and got his title shot going 1-1 with Nate Diaz.

You're asking why people are talking about a fight that just happened 2 days ago with a current champ instead of hyping a guy who hasn't won in over 7 years?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back