Why does Neil Seery look like he's 55-60 years old?

CharondaEdwards

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know much background on him?

He is very wrinkly and looks old af.

IMO it looks like he boozes and/or drugs pretty hard, but I guess it could be genetics too.

He doesn't look a day over 47.

Full time job, professional fighter, children and wife.
That shit will age you like milk.

He's a fighter. Ever notice how Big Nog also looks like he's 100 years old?

When in doubt blame the wife, Al Bundy style.
I wish that show was on tv today (not reruns). Al Bundy should be giving speeches at colleges.

He was a misogynist before being a misogynist was cool (well, I think it's cool).

Because people dont always look their age. Im 38 and I look 28.

Having kids can make you look old almost overnight. And some people just have genes that make them look old in their 30s. That doesn't necessarily mean they live shorter lives, though. They might just look old for 2/3 of their lives. That's the lottery for you, I guess.

Does anyone know much background on him?

He is very wrinkly and looks old af.

IMO it looks like he boozes and/or drugs pretty hard, but I guess it could be genetics too.

because hes worked a full time manual job since he was a teenager (and neils the kinda guy who probably hasnt even had a sick day in all that time), and somehow combined that with raising a family and having nearly 30 mma fights

see how you look after 25 years of getting up at 5am, working hard all day, then training in the evening, and fighting, while holding down a stable home life and raising kids.

Give me a fuckin break. He literally looks nowhere near those outrageous ages you mentioned. Is he a little rough around the edges ? Yes. He's most likely had s hard life .

Give me a fuckin break. He literally looks nowhere near those outrageous ages you mentioned. Is he a little rough around the edges ? Yes. He's most likely had s hard life .

Unbiased opinion is unbiased.

It is true that white people tend to age more rapidly/worse.

Also, how does a 125 lb, 5'6 manlet have a muffin top?

Having kids can make you look old almost overnight. And some people just have genes that make them look old in their 30s. That doesn't necessarily mean they live shorter lives, though. They might just look old for 2/3 of their lives. That's the lottery for you, I guess.
This. I'm 30, look like I'm 21 but I'm probably going to die in the next 2 years.

Horiguchi-vs-Seery-e1458739234665.jpg

Back