Why does Joe Rogan like to exaggerate a lot?

Joe is very prone to exaggerations, but to be honest, everyone exaggerates, it's human nature.

Why do people take everything he says at face value as If It's some sort of absolute truth?

People talk shit. Whether It's Joe or anyone else. We are fucking human.

Can guarantee you Joe Is 100 million times more Intelligent than 99.99% of the retards who like to make these threads about every little thing he says.

Joe is very excitable, so he tends to think of whatever he's looking at at the moment as the best.

Nothing wrong with that. I prefer excitable to being dull and strictly factual.

it boggles my mind that people think an influential man who hosted tv shows, has probably the biggest podcast on yt, a job at the UFC, actor and stand up comedian is 'stupid'.
Those aren't exactly scholarly endeavors. I doubt they were looking for a nobel laureate to host "Fear Factor" or be a color commentator for cage fights. I don't think Joe's stupid, but it's not because he fed people moose turds or worked on a show with Andy Dick.

Because it sells. Is the short answer. He talks in soundbites that get people talking "Once in a lifetime.." Etc

As they say there is no such thing as bad press.

Literally like a car salesmen, "Once in a life time deal/car/price" he is there to describe the action but also sell PPV views.

You'd be surprised. Not that I think Rogan is stupid, but people can (and have) ended up in influential positions before despite not being the sharpest on the block.
How smart Joe Is really depends how smart you are. The smarter you are and the more you know about a variety of topics, the more you realize Joe knows.

He acts dumb sometimes but he's quite far from It.

If you take an honest look at the Individuals who genuinely believe Joe is an Idiot, MOST of them are extremely Ignorant, short sighted and of very low Intelligence.

Here's another video, timestamped to cover the highlights of his last fight (April 2017)

'HES ROCKED!'

'HES ROCKED!'

'He's just entering the cage Joe'

In terms of entertainment, I agree.

I kinda look at fighting as entertainment first and foremost. And yeah, I liked it too when Joe was crying about Ronda being a once ever. Who cares if he looks kinda stupid now by having said that. It was great entertainment.

Why's everyone acting like I called Joe stupid? I just said his opinions are always exaggerated

Those aren't exactly scholarly endeavors. I doubt they were looking for a nobel laureate to host "Fear Factor" or be a color commentator for cage fights. I don't think Joe's stupid, but it's not because he fed people moose turds or worked on a show with Andy Dick.
they do take some form of intelligence. acting, comedy, commentating... you can't be some dumb dude and be successful at all of those things. You can be a dumb scholar though... I know a few.

I'm a huge Lomachenko fan, I think he's a phenomenal talent, but saying he might be the greatest boxer to ever live while he's only fought professionally 8 times and lost one of them? Typical Rogan meathead hype quote

Not even hyping sugadaddy danas shit this time. Confusing. I always assumed all the ufc hype he spews was for money

they do take some form of intelligence. acting, comedy, commentating... you can't be some dumb dude and be successful at all of those things. You can be a dumb scholar though... I know a few.
Plenty of dumb scholars, mostly dumb actors. People liked Goldie mostly because he didn't seem very bright and made hilarious mistakes. I think Joe's got pretty normal intelligence but comes off not so smart sometimes when he's talking with really smart people because his intellectual confidence is a little higher than his ability. That doesn't make him dumb though, it just means he, like most other people, can't possibly keep up with all his guests in every field, but he still tries to kind of often.

13-180502-money-animation-dollars.jpg

Isn't that how he makes a living? It's like his job, dude.

Plenty of dumb scholars, mostly dumb actors. People liked Goldie mostly because he didn't seem very bright and made hilarious mistakes. I think Joe's got pretty normal intelligence but comes off not so smart sometimes when he's talking with really smart people because his intellectual confidence is a little higher than his ability. That doesn't make him dumb though, it just means he, like most other people, can't possibly keep up with all his guests in every field, but he still tries to kind of often.
joe rogan is clearly much smarter than the average person so he can't be 'stupid'. and IDK, but to me being a scholar requires mostly discipline. I value the intelligence of someone who can get an interesting conversation going a lot more...

I'm a huge Lomachenko fan, I think he's a phenomenal talent, but saying he might be the greatest boxer to ever live while he's only fought professionally 8 times and lost one of them? Typical Rogan meathead hype quote

Cause he's an idiot.

That being said, Lomachenko had a 396-1 amateur record.

Back