why does Jessica Andrade dress like a super douchey guy

That's what a douchie guy dresses like to you? The first image has her wearing s sponsored shirt, which always look terrible, and the other two images she's wearing baseball caps. She's not even wearing shit that would stand out if you saw her out on the street.

Uh, she's a fighter in fight gear and sometimes a different sporting hat...

Fighters wear shitty fight gear brands all the time

I think I found the problem... you don't like her hat brim

Googled "super douchey white guy" this is what i got.

7b6d129552dbe4f1f209eded66daa841.jpg

Ok, ill have to concede this one... Then again im behind vpn thats in siberia, so my google might not be your google.

Stupid lesbians.

I don't like homosexual peopple.

If this were a male fighter. people would be bashing him for his touchiness. but since its a female lesbian there is no criticism. I have never understood why when some lesbians dress as men, they always try to dress like the touchiest demographic of guys
. View attachment 214753View attachment 214755View attachment 214757

I think the more interesting question is why are you so preoccupied with the fashion choices of a lesbian, Brazilian mixed martial artist? That is something that you might want to explore in therapy.

I think the more interesting question is why are you so preoccupied with the fashion choices of a lesbian, Brazilian mixed martial artist? That is something that you might want to explore in therapy.
ah the typical pseudo-psychologist. thinking any criticism is a reflection of one's own insecurities.

good one{<BJPeen}

yo ts u don't have to say super douchey white guy...u can just say white guy

Wrong... Shertarders love Platinum Perry, err Mike and he looks like a complete idiot with his shaved eye brows and lined up hairdo.
Why does he dress like a super douchey lesbian?

ah the typical pseudo-psychologist. thinking any criticism is a reflection of one's own insecurities.

good one{<BJPeen}

I never said you were insecure. I just said your preoccupation with lesbian attire is a more interesting topic of conversation to me than the topic of lesbian attire.

What say you Sherdog?? Why is guard_passer so obsessed with the fashion choices of lesbians??? And does his profile name offer us any clues into that?

I never said you were insecure. I just said your preoccupation with lesbian attire is a more interesting topic of conversation to me than the topic of lesbian attire.

What say you Sherdog?? Why is guard_passer so obsessed with the fashion choices of lesbians??? And does his profile name offer us any clues into that?
you suggested I need therapy. cmon mate, you aren't edgy

Back