Why does Dana let Connor son him?

Things like 'getting sonned' are only important on sites full of ego maniac losers. When someone can make you a lot of money, you let them win the ties. And COnor wants to portray that image that he's bigger than MMA/Dana. All that just helps sell and Conor/Dana are aligned there.

And someday Conor will be gone. Dana will find a new guy to get "sonned" by. It's what promoters do.

Dana doesn’t care. He goes home at night to his wife or whores or wherever he goes and spends so much cash that it would make our minds spin.

Things like 'getting sonned' are only important on sites full of ego maniac losers. When someone can make you a lot of money, you let them win the ties. And COnor wants to portray that image that he's bigger than MMA/Dana. All that just helps sell and Conor/Dana are aligned there.
Dana knows who’s in charge bud.

And someday Conor will be gone. Dana will find a new guy to get "sonned" by. It's what promoters do.

I podsted this in another thread
Without Conor, UFC makes $200m + a year in MMA
Without UFC, Conor makes zero

Of course UFC will treat Conor better than others ... it is smart business.
But anybody with a calculator can see who needs who more.

They work together.

This picture should be opposite now.
Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png
I've seen this picture before and it always cracks me up LOL

Connor must have sonned Dana 3-5 times at the press conference. With the whiskey that he drank and laughing at everything he says. And even co promoting with Conor's new whiskey label. Like a scared child he was up there.

Because all of this is the UFCs plan to begin with.

You realize it's not about fighting anymore...Just like baseball. UFC is now ruined.

When you run a company that averages 200,000 PPV buys and you have 1 guy who sells 2 million PPVs when he fights you suck his dick.
Conor made it perfectly clear at the press conference that he prefers to have his "arsehole" licked.

He didn't. Conor was under the influence and acting erratic. Dana was being professional and trying to go along with things.

When you run a company that averages 200,000 PPV buys and you have 1 guy who sells 2 million PPVs when he fights you suck his dick.
:confused::eek:o_O<6><{danawhoah}><30><HisEye><{nope}><{cruzshake}><{CMPALM}><codychoke>
Pause! Just say you give the person more leeway.

Connor must have sonned Dana 3-5 times at the press conference. With the whiskey that he drank and laughing at everything he says. And even co promoting with Conor's new whiskey label. Like a scared child he was up there.
because behind closed doors the snort coke, fuck high-grade hookers, and laugh about all the money they make off of us suckers together

Have you ever been in that position of working with your bosses son?

Thats kinda how Dana must feel working with mcgregor.

its not really a good look for mr badass mcgregor if dana starts shooting him down in flames in front of the media. conors schtick is "oh i'm so out of control and i do whatever i like"...if dana cramps his style and makes him look like a joke then everyone will remember he's actually a skinny manlet

meanwhile the ufc continue to deny conors impotent demands for an ownership stake and conor whines about this at press conferences like the beta boy he is. we've literally seen dana manhandle conor like a child at these conference, reinforcing what a twigboy he is. conor also got pulled from ufc 200 when he wouldnt play ball.

dana lets conor get on with it and waits for the money to roll in

Dana is worth three times as much as McGregor and doesn't have to get punched in the head. Who is whose son now?

Back