Why do the people in TUF hang out even after losing ?

Pretty simple, they probably have a contract prohibiting them from leaving and possibly disclosing the results.
But cant they still disclose the results since its not a Live show (except for 1 season).

I thought it was also so there would be more training partners?

Didn't they in season one and two have to split the teams again during the final episodes because they ran out of training partners.

lol must be another youngin. What Mooner is saying is that they are keeping them hostage so they don't go out and tell everyone who won or that they lost etc. <---that's UFC's reason.

Fighter's reason is that they can train with the pros. And yes, they will fight again. You never know when someone might be injured and they place you back in. Look at Ryan Hall for example.

Many many reasons why someone would stay. Free mansion and free food and free training from the best is enough to stay. But you're too dumb or young or both to understand. Oh look a white belt. Tell us what made you become a fan or sherdogger? How long have you been?
I actually think you are that stupid to understand. It's okay. The world will keep going.

You realize that they are out of the house before the first episode even airs right? They sign NDAs. Keeping them in the house has nothing to do with disclosing the results.

The actual reason is b/c you need a cast for a reality show. People watch it for the entertainment in house drama also.

lol must be another youngin. What Mooner is saying is that they are keeping them hostage so they don't go out and tell everyone who won or that they lost etc. <---that's UFC's reason.

Fighter's reason is that they can train with the pros. And yes, they will fight again. You never know when someone might be injured and they place you back in. Look at Ryan Hall for example.

Many many reasons why someone would stay. Free mansion and free food and free training from the best is enough to stay. But you're too dumb or young or both to understand. Oh look a white belt. Tell us what made you become a fan or sherdogger? How long have you been watching UFC/tuf/mma?
Thread/

The actual reason is b/c you need a cast for a reality show. People watch it for the entertainment in house drama also.

No one does this.

I used to like in the earlier seasons when if they beat someone, they got to "send them home."

But they abandoned it in TUF3 when they decided they wanted a full house for drama, and that the existing competitors probably would've benefited from as many training partners as possible.

So much fail in this thread. OP asks legit question then gets teased by smug condescending sherbros who are mostly wrong and can't even agree on the answer to the question!!

Many reasons have been discussed

1. Training partners
2. It makes for drama to have the losers sticking around getting drunk
3. Injuries can happen
4. Gives the fighters an opportunity to train even if they lost right away

Makes better TV with more dickheads roaming around the house.
Lol in season 3 the fighters left the house when they lost,but would be staying in some hotel in vegas still,i think. They all came let them back in when it was down to the final four,and Bisping was like "oh god no! it was so quiet!"

I actually think you are that stupid to understand. It's okay. The world will keep going.
LOL I was thinking the same thing too and then read your post. It's bad enough you had to explain it, but then the eloquently said, "huh"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back