Why do I still wanna quit ROC?

SPUUG**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im born in Quebec, always spoke french till i was 20. Now im 25, work in a Call Center so i speak 33% french and 66% english all day long, I even think in english now!!!! Why do i still want to separate from the great country wich is Canada? Is it because we still have a queen and we are in Fn 2010, Is it because even if my cntry says their not nthe tools of USA they still do whatever they want?, is it because were a fn big country but were not enough to defend it?...... anyway im drunk French POwer Tabarnak!!!!

offta

some things shouldn't be read. this is one of them

Im born in Quebec, always spoke french till i was 20. Now im 25, work in a Call Center so i speak 33% french and 66% english all day long, I even think in english now!!!! Why do i still want to separate from the great country wich is Canada? Is it because we still have a queen and we are in Fn 2010, Is it because even if my cntry says their not nthe tools of USA they still do whatever they want?, is it because were a fn big country but were not enough to defend it?...... anyway im drunk French POwer Tabarnak!!!!

IMGgorillaluls.jpg

You in the wrrrroooong hood, homie

I am from Toronto, had a gf from Quebec for about 18 months. She was a separatist, I occasionally make fun of her about it but I try not to have a confrontational convo about it with her because she still believe Quebec would be better off not being part of Canada. Especially after I got to know my ex I feel there is an apparent inferiority complex Quebecois have with French and Quebecois think we have an inferiority complex with the Americans. It is a touchy issue, but I just don't see how Quebec can sustain itself as a nation without substantial support from Canada, and I feel that if it separated but still need lots of assistance from Canada, it's like the son that moved out of the family house only to move into the basement and claim independence but still mooch everything. And... esti de coulis.

I didn't think the OP could be replied to. You just proved me wrong

I want to answer this earnestly. Disillusionment with your nation can be a trying sentiment. Once this is moved to the dump I will regret any thought out response. If it is moved to mayberry I will give a sincere response. In the meantime

V295241.jpg

M_Bikini_Asian_girls-287.jpg

kim-kardashian-ass.jpg

mini-lady-gaga-435.jpg

Back