Why do Democrats waste time questioning nominees about gay marriage etc?

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm listening to the confirmation hearings right now. First, the problem of off-topic talk isn't exclusive to Democrats, a lot of Senators just like to hear themselves talk and a lot of Republicans also were full of shit.
But the Democrats definitely show a unique tendency of asking completely random questions which are totally and utterly unrelated to the nominee's future work. Their absolute favorite topic seems to be gay people these days, even more so than racism.

As an example, here is a video of Senator Kamala Harris wasting her time by questioning Mike Pompeo about his views on gay marriage and climate change. He obviously is the nominee for director of the CIA.
What does a fucking CIA director have to do with gay marriage and global warming????

Last edited:
It's the thread title + your Av =

Cj021WIVEAEjBk6.jpg

I think the climate change question is a legitimate one. People who deny it, try to make it a political issue so their answer can tells us about that person. I think most people would say its likely real but we don't need to do what the Democrats want us to do to combat it since it will not make much of a difference if we are the only country doing anything drastic to combat it.

Last edited:
mentally ill leftist retards.

Dems are the shit stain epitome of a cultures fall.

Well since Trump is literally Hitler, doesn't that make the CIA literally the Gestapo.

Its thier go to in the liberal playbook, they don't know anything else

Probably because they want to know where all appointees stand on outright discrimination which is unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Because they've become a party of identity politics and nothing else

Because a lot of democrats are dumb as fuck, while simultaneously pretending they occupy the intellectual high ground. A lot of republicans are dumb too. Democrats are far worse though, because they generally don't agree with me.

I wonder if there has been any CIA head who hated the gays and tried to crush them from inside their groups.

Hmmm, I wonder

Lol at the responses here.

Like chimps hitting a keyboard. God forbid a high ranking official isn't a bigot

Because they are still living in a pre-Nov 8th world where you can destroy someone's credibility by simply calling them a racist or homophobe.

It's a new day!

In this case, it's Kamala Harris using the occasion to position herself in the national eye as being the female Barack Obama and next to rise up the ranks to presidential politics.

Back