Why didn't GSP or Jones move up one weight division and fight 3X in their prime like Anderson did?

It blows me away how people look at a few photo's of GSP with his tummy sticking out and claim he is on PEDs. GSP's stomach does not protrude during his fights, or really much of the time at all. It's only present in a few still shots. Surely a PED related gut would not appear occasionally and then disappear?
It actually is surely. HGH gut is really unlikely due to HGH use and takes years to go away. GSP having pictures taken on the same day or days apart with no gut prove his gut can not be PED related. It's an absolute impossibility.

1) you don't know if GSP didn't have roids.
2) you don't know if Silva had roids
3) you know for sure that Silva fought multiple PED positive tested people and beat them.

So even if he cheated ... his opponents weren't clean either.
Why would peds just be sitting around Andersons house

Because he didn't want it. Sucks for us because that would have been the greatest superfight of all time, but whatever. I can't blame GSP for not wanting to take a beating just to amuse us.

Anderson never did that shit against a single quality opponent you fucking news twit.

If we were here in person, I'd beat the shit out of you for pure stupidity.
Hahaha! I guess someone who doesnt want to give Silva his due.
Forrest beat: Sonnen Rua Rampage Franklin Tito× 2 out of 3.

Your entitled to your opinion, Forrest wasnt a can. I remember raising an eyebrow when that fight was made.

You take the most dangerous striker maybe ever, can finish with one shot insane reflexes and move him up a weight class? Didnt make any sense but they played the angle Griffins size would be a factor ,no.

This myth is bullshit, Bonner fight didn't make any sense but he saved that card.

Anderson never did that shit against a single quality opponent you fucking news twit.

If we were here in person, I'd beat the shit out of you for pure stupidity.

Shut the fuuck idiot.

FORREST isn't an all time great but he was good enough to be champ and Anderson just toyed with him.

Meanwhile gsp was getting ktfo by lil ol mat serra

It's looking like Jon Jones is also scared of moving up one weight division and fighting 3X in his prime like Anderson did.

Thoughts?

All the LHW's Anderson beat were very favourable match ups. Stop.

Regardless of what anyone's answer is people will always bitch about it....The difference between Jones, Pierre and Anderson, i believe, is that at the root of it all, Anderson Silva is a true fighter.
He loves to fight just for fights sake. Kind of like BJ Penn, he does not care about weight classes as much as Pierre and Jones seem to. Of course it is a business and Anderson has to be smart and also make his money, but it seems as if he just likes to fight and hit people. Jones and Pierre are awesome fighters but are also more so competitors and athletes compared to Anderson.

All the LHW's Anderson beat were very favourable match ups. Stop.
Anderson didn't just beat those three LHWs, he destroyed them in less than 5 minutes.

Which HWs did Jones destroy in less than 5 minutes?

Which MWs did GSP destroy in less than 5 minutes?

It's looking like Jon Jones is also scared of moving up one weight division and fighting 3X in his prime like Anderson did.

Thoughts?
Jones had Brock and Cain waiting and GSP had Anderson and Chael. Anderson fought literal nobodies except DC and we saw how that worked for that favela monkey.

Jones had Brock and Cain waiting and GSP had Anderson and Chael. Anderson fought literal nobodies except DC and we saw how that worked for that favela monkey.

Anderson didn't just beat those three LHWs, he destroyed them in less than 5 minutes.

None you fucking pinhead. They knew those guys were legit unlike CANderson who fought average Joe's until DC which he only took because "muh three days notice" excuse and he was on the verge of doing the Brazilian tradition of begging for money in the streets.

None you fucking pinhead. They knew those guys were legit unlike CANderson who fought average Joe's until DC which he only took because "muh three days notice" excuse and he was on the verge of doing the Brazilian tradition of begging for money in the streets.
Please answer my questions if you can,

Please answer my questions if you can,

I did dork. None because they knew the top guys at higher weight classes would kick1501396070426.png their ass. Anderson fought two cans and DC and got absolutely besmirched by based DC.

I did dork. None because they knew the top guys at higher weight classes would kickView attachment 258557 their ass. Anderson fought two cans and DC and got absolutely besmirched by based DC.

I have literally told you none twice. Are you autistic?1498533413141.jpg

Thoughts?

Anderson ducked Jones

Back