Why did the UFC make GSP sign a contract saying that he would unify vs Whittaker if he beat Bisping?

If it was that simple, a scientist's job could be done by anyone.

At some point in time, the theories were being developed. What is it that makes a theory a scientific fact.

Your definition of a fact is simply wrong.

Oh my fucking god. If it has been proven then it is a fact. I’ve never sailed from New York to Europe, and most people can’t, but it has been done. We know for a FACT it’s been done. Likewise, it doesn’t mean it’s not a fact just because not everyone can be a scientist that discovers these things.

At this point I think I’m in agreement with the others and convinced you’re a troll.
Or you really don’t know what a fact is.

Last edited:
Oh my fucking god. If it has been proven then it is a fact. I’ve never sailed from New York to Europe, and most people can’t, but it has been done. We know for a FACT it’s been done. Likewise, it doesn’t mean it’s not a fact just because not everyone can be a scientist that discovers these things.

At this point I think I’m in agreement with the others and convinced you’re a troll.
Or you really don’t know what a fact is.

You are not intelligent.

Just so happens he had a bad injury that no one could prove, how convenient.

That no one could prove? He was tested, diagnosed, and is now being treated.

By doctors.

Once again you prove again you do not understand the difference between what is fact and what is opinion.

On a poll created to determine who is considered the MMA GOAT, GSP did in fact win in that contest and poll. He beat out all other listed participants and absolutely crushed Anderson who really has no business even being mentioned in the tier with GSP anymore.

Here look for yourself.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL
  1. Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
  2. Jon Jones 8.5%
  3. GSP 42.7%
  4. Mighty Mouse 2.3%
  5. Anderson Silva 7.1%

You see Anderson down there competing with Mighty Mouse where he belongs. LOL.

No actually it is

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%

Why do you struggle to see Anderson down there with Mighty Mouse? I was actually shocked Anderson finished ahead of him.
For all of you GSP dickriders like yourself

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/

Thought some might like a count as opposed to the jumbled mess.

Fedor: 37
Silva: 36
Jones: 29
GSP: 16

For all of you GSP dickriders like yourself

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/

As I said in the other thread.

------------

Not sure what your point is though. DO you think you can treat the GOAT debate as a snap shot in time thing?

Fedor was almost always number 1 in such polls prior and Anderson right up there. I am a huge GSP fan and always voted Fedor at #1 prior and had no issue with those who put Anderson ahead. That changed for most with GSP's win grabbing that MW belt and Anderson's on going challenges with dick pills (lol).

What matters in these debates is what people think in the most recent polls, otherwise I can pull up polls that have Hughes and BJ at or near the top.

This is what matters.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%

No one really cares because no one really considered Bisping a champion and the MW title Fight was alway Whittaker vs Romero.

------------

Not sure what your point is though. DO you think you can treat the GOAT debate as a snap shot in time thing?

Fedor was almost always number 1 in such polls prior and Anderson right up there. I am a huge GSP fan and always voted Fedor at #1 prior and had no issue with those who put Anderson ahead. That changed for most with GSP's win grabbing that MW belt and Anderson's on going challenges with dick pills (lol).

What matters in these debates is what people think in the most recent polls, otherwise I can pull up polls that have Hughes and BJ at or near the top.

This is what matters.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%
All that tells you is that most mma fans are racist white guys, which we always knew.

------------

This is what matters.

Who is the GOAT? - POLL

GSP 42.7%
Fedor Emelianenko 30.5%
Jon Jones 8.5%
Anderson Silva 7.1%
Mighty Mouse 2.3%
Pro fighters’ opinion > Canadians on Sherdog

I would agree but do you really need me to go back and find prior pro fighter ones where Hughes and BJ were ranked near the top?

Do you not understand that GOAT considerations can change greatly with each item added to a top fighters resume? The poll you posted was pre GSP taking the fight at MW and pre him adding the MW belt to his resume.

If you see how much credit Anderson got in GOAT talks for his Forrest win at LHW and how huge that 'test in the division above' was to so many and how GSP was often criticized in such talks for never testing himself in the division above... well all that has changed now. GSP has a win that by every measurably way possible is magnitudes bigger than Anderson's win over Forrest. So without seeing a poll post that I completely expect GSP to be behind as he always was until that MW belt win.

Too bad Aldo didn't get 13 votes, he might develop triskaidekaphobia.

We already know before he came back that this comeback is one night only, against the most beatable champ in UFC history.

All that tells you is that most mma fans are racist white guys, which we always knew.
...and what it says about the demographic that voted on that poll.

You hit the nail on the coffin with that observation.

There are fighters that voted for Chuck in that as well.

If you are using this as any sort of evidence, Do you think chuck is also possibly better than any of the goat contenders?

Can't they vote on whoever they feel is the best? They are fighters, they try to make a living out of fighting: their opinions carry more weight than those of the fans.

There are fighters that voted for Chuck in that as well.

If you are using this as any sort of evidence, Do you think chuck is also possibly better than any of the goat contenders?
Pro fighters’ opinion > Sherdoggers’ opinion

Can't they vote on whoever they feel is the best? They are fighters, they try to make a living out of fighting: their opinions carry more weight than those of the fans.

So if there are fighters that are voting for chuck then what does this prove?
Is chuck a goat contender?

Chuck got the same amount of votes as shogun

Someone even voted for nick Diaz

Hmmmmmmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back