Why did the Just Bleed God never give us...

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Nick Diaz vs Dan Henderson @ 185
When they were both top contenders and in their prime?
Fight would have been incredible!

If I had to predict how it would have gone I would say Dan lands his H-Bomb a couple of times and rocks Nick but can't finish him, Nick out-lasts him and wins via a late TKO or decision.

2ia4lea.jpg

Last edited:
I agree and feel sad we never got to see this epic battle between two octagon warriors

i love nick but hendo would've decapitated him in the first round.

If I had to predict how it would have gone I would say Dan lands his H-Bomb a couple of times and rocks Nick but can't finish him, Nick out-lasts him and wins via a late TKO or decision.

2ia4lea.jpg
Technically, when exactly were they both top contenders and in their prime @ 185?

wiiiiw.gif

The real question is, why did we never get Brown/Condit rebooked?

2ia4lea.jpg

Because Nick was never good enough in his 'prime' for anyone on here to really want that fight at a higher weight class against Hendo

Technically, when exactly were they both top contenders and in their prime @ 185?

View attachment 302473

Nick competed at 185 a few times in Strikeforce just prior to Hendo signing with them. However, he never was really prime at that weight. Anyway, that's about that.

For the sake of mentioning it:

By the time Hendo did sign, Nick had moved back to WW because he, Jake Shields and Gilbert Melendez, had agreed to take WW, MW and LW respectively so as to all three be champions without having to compete with one another. Those guys owned strikeforce at that time.

Because Nick was never good enough in his 'prime' for anyone on here to really want that fight at a higher weight class against Hendo
Nick had several fights at MW.
Also everyone would have wanted that fight. You just sound like a biased Diaz hater.

Nick had several fights at MW.
Also everyone would have wanted that fight. You just sound like a biased Diaz hater.

Sounds interesting, but I don't think there was anyone who really said they wanted that fight. I just don't think you were around during their primes on here.

I'd rather have seen Nick fight Manhoef in his prime.

That shit could have been Diaz Daley on steroids

Sounds interesting, but I don't think there was anyone who really said they wanted that fight. I just don't think you were around during their primes on here.
I've been on Sherdog since the early 2000s.
If you didnt want to see it whatever, but almost every other poster on this thread has said otherwise.

I've been on Sherdog since the early 2000s.
If you didnt want to see it whatever, but almost every other poster on this thread has said otherwise.

Yeah apparently you weren't paying attention to what the forum was talking about then

Back