Why Cerrone is the freaking man

Look at his record and watch his fights. You may not like his personality for whatever reason, but there's no way that you can be a fight fan and not appreciate what this guy brings to the sport.

He's a hell of a fighter. Loves to fight but hates to train properly. Shame to see him lose like this.

Fucking awesome in the cage. Kind of a douche outside of it. I really only care about his fights, so I enjoy the guy.

Love watching Till fight. Glad he shut the haters up.

165 is only 5 pounds less than 170.

Would rather have a 162.5lbs weight class. Half way between 155 and 170. Perfect for the tweeneers.

(Oh, and get rid of HW cap. of 265 and we're set) :).

I don't really understand the weight divisions, they should make a 165lb class and then a 175lb class.

170 just sticks out like a sore thumb

Cowboy is the man, despite how often he lets me down.

PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower.jpg

Cowboy should get a rest and an "easier" fight on his return, going back to LW could be, he was undersized against Till, who got the best of him easily, Cerrone had not much defense, dude doesnt move his head a lot, i do enjoy his fights but needs to get better and get some rest.

Lost 3 in a row and is still 19-7 in the UFC over 2 divisions... Pretty solid.

will fight anyone. what's not to like?

Anyone who hates on this guy is a straight up loser.

Always class.

Really wish he would learn to utilize head movement better. He always looks so stiff and gets pieced up by good boxers.

Back