Why Can’t We Let Monkey Live With Us

*then

homer-hedge.gif

I think it'd be pretty cool.

I say replace all educators out there with apes and monkeys.
8a41a997c6ee9adf8d87fd894af28daf.jpg

3py1mx.jpg

My cousin had a pet monkey. It was cool for about 5 minutes then you just wanted the fucking thing to leave you alone and stop screaming. No thanks.
Same here, my buddies Lemur was cool in that it literally fly across the house jumping from one thing to another. Incredible to watch really.

But the damn thing had such a shitty attitude that it would attack everyone if you didn’t give it treats. You’d be sitting there watching TV and it fly out of nowhere land on your head and play the drums and jump away all before you could even try defend yourself.

Fuck that monkey. He owned a huge ranch, and one day his wife “accidentally” left a window open and the problem solved itself.

Seems like we have the human versions only less behaved.

I seen this video a few months ago and wonder what would happen if we just let them live with us in society. Wouldn’t they evolve faster if they got used to living the way humans do, with food and hygiene at least.

This dude understands the basics of using clothes to protect his skin.

What would happen in ten yrs if people were just walking around with these things in the everyday lives. Wouldn’t they start to act like us?

The ape in that video looks like an orangutan. They are the smartest and most chill apes.

There's a YouTube video of this one in Florida that they taught to drive a golf cart, and it's awesome. He doesn't just go 10 feet. He literally drives around this entire compound, probably a mile at least, staying on the pathway and not crashing into things.

So most monkeys and apes are huge assholes but I'd be fine with a few orangutans around.

Orangutans are one of the calmer apes. It is uncommon that they bug out. They can mess you up if they wanted though. They look really sloppy but I was surprised how agile they were high up on the trees and moving from rope to rope effortlessly. I visited zoos where they let them "free" roam under the guidance of a handler. They will sit still while someone eats something next to them provided if they have their own food. I honestly never felt unsafe around them.

Last edited:
We basically do. We have many who only recognize a hierarchy of aggression with low intelligence and only the basics of self awareness...

Yeah that sub 80 IQ, and some of the 80-90's part of the population.....

People just don't realise what this illusion of society does for covering up what we think we know about other people.....

Orangutans are one of the calmer apes. It is uncommon that they bug out. They can mess you up if they wanted though. They look really sloppy but I am surprised how agile they were high up on the trees and moving from rope to rope effortlessly. I visited zoos where they let them "free" roam under the guidance of a handler. They will sit still while someone eats something next to them provided if they have their own food. I honestly never felt unsafe around them.

Never trust a ginger........

I seen this video a few months ago and wonder what would happen if we just let them live with us in society. Wouldn’t they evolve faster if they got used to living the way humans do, with food and hygiene at least.

This dude understands the basics of using clothes to protect his skin.

What would happen in ten yrs if people were just walking around with these things in the everyday lives. Wouldn’t they start to act like us?

Could it be that your education is very lets put it as "basic"? Seems like a question of someone with zero idea about evolution and biology in general.

Could it be that your education is very lets put it as "basic"? Seems like a question of someone with zero idea about evolution and biology in general.

I don’t know much about anything but I heard that human only evolved cause we learned to cook our food and got more nutrients from it and that made our brains work better, so if that is true, what couldn’t we speed up the process for monkeys by feed a certain group a special diet to help them evolve quicker. I bet they could have their own civilization in 100yrs if we help them.

I live in society, so yeah it's possible for apes and monkeys.

Back