Why aren’t people in awe of my cat?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That little fucker takes more lives every year than any big cat out there (mice, birds, rabbits, insects, and just about anything that walks, flys or crawls and is smaller than him). He’s as agile and impressive as any predator out there, and watching him hunt and pounce on his prey is awe inspiring.

So how come people are all impressed by tigers and lions and leopards?

Oh yeah, it’s cause in the real world my cat would get eaten by them.

Yes, the smaller weight classes matter less, just the way it is in the jungle.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Analogy game on point, TS. <mma4>

That little fucker takes more lives every year than any big cat out there (mice, birds, rabbits, insects, and just about anything that walks, flys or crawls and is smaller than him). He’s as agile and impressive as any predator out there, and watching him hunt and pounce on his prey is awe inspiring.

Oh yeah, it’s cause I’m the real world my cat would get eaten by them.

<Fedor23>

Show me your pussy and let me judge from there.

Show me your pussy and let me judge from there.
latest

The fuck are you talking about? This isn't the open weight division take this shit back to the WWE

because cats fucking suck

I'm an animal lover and love all animals equally but cats are gods on this planet...how anyone could look at a male lion and not think that animal is a freaken god, are extremely retarded.

I'm an animal lover and love all animals equally but cats are gods on this planet...how anyone could look at a male lion and not think that animal is a freaken god, are extremely retarded.

we are talking about house cats here.

That little fucker takes more lives every year than any big cat out there (mice, birds, rabbits, insects, and just about anything that walks, flys or crawls and is smaller than him)
Your cat is the Jon Jones of animals.

If he wants to impress me, he'll stop ducking animals his own size.

we are talking about house cats here.

cats are cats...if you ever watch a lion roll around and play...they act the same exact way as a house cat...except they will kill you in seconds....

cats are cats...if you ever watch a lion roll around and play...they act the same exact way as a house cat...except they will kill you in seconds....

do you look at a chihuahua and a pitbull the same

My whole team will fucking beat your whole teams ass, how about that!

20171010_161649.jpg

I hate cats. Your's is going to get hantavirus.

This thread started out slow, but turned around nicely.

Oh yeah, it’s cause I’m the real world my cat would get eaten by them.

<Fedor23>

they're impressive because large predatory animals are rare, you can go to any back alley and find a house cat.

Back