Why are we supporting terrorist groups in Syria?

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why are we supporting a terrorist uprising? If we do anything over there it should be helping Assad crush these terrorist scum. The USA constantly meddling in foreign affairs and murdering leaders like Saddam and Gaddafi does nothing but destabilize these regions and create unrest. I was officially OFF the Trump train.

Another proxy war justified by false flag attacks that will further destabilize the region. Neocon playbook 101.

Why are we supporting a terrorist uprising? If we do anything over there it should be helping Assad crush these terrorist scum. The USA constantly meddling in foreign affairs and murdering leaders like Saddam and Gaddafi does nothing but destabilize these regions and create unrest. I was officially OFF the Trump train.

Cause even though the Sunni 'Rebels' - a politically correct euphemism for what are mostly Sunni sectarian jihadists - are pro Al Qaeda / Salafist and would love to cleanse Christians and other non-Sunnis , they are not Israel's primary concern. Iranians , Hezbollah and Assad are considered by Israel to be the primary and serious threats. The Saudis and Emiratis also want a Sunni takeover. The West just does what Israel wants, and to a way lesser extent what the Saudis and Emiratis lobby for.

Got to rotate the bomb stockq

Because we are on Saudi(sunni) side of the inter Islam civil war.

I told you! They are trying to make a greater Israel...The only way to take someone's land is to destroy their country. Iraq first, now it's Syria's turn. Jews rule the world. Deal with it. The Goal is to make all the green Israel

Everything else will be owned by the America. They will rename Iran, Iranica
2952437-1445076415715.jpg

I told you! They are trying to make a greater Israel...The only way to take someone's land is to destroy their country. Iraq first, now it's Syria's turn. Jews rule the world. Deal with it. The Goal is to make all the green Israel
2952437-1445076415715.jpg
Uh... no.

when you say off the trump train somehow i dont think that your voting pattern is going to change to the democrats. Or 3rd parties.

Why are we supporting a terrorist uprising?

Are we? No, I don't think we are. The U.S. is supporting the opposition to the Assad regime. Kind of like how the French supported us against the British during the American revolution. I have always loved the French since that move. We paid them back in blood during WWII.

Because the last thing the U.S. wants is a stabilized pro Russian government next to Israel

The "west", not the western people that are mosly christians, does consider Christianism an enemy as well as any society with some order like formerly Syria and Lybia . Beastly jhiadists are a perfect tool for spreading chaos everywhere.

Are we? No, I don't think we are. The U.S. is supporting the opposition to the Assad regime. Kind of like how the French supported us against the British during the American revolution. I have always loved the French since that move. We paid them back in blood during WWII.
C'mon..opposition? They butchered hundred of thousand of people with the equipment that someone very evil hiddenly gave them

Back