Why are pitchers so damn sensitive

Voodoo_Child906

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-fiers...hrowing-luis-valbuena-bat-flip-220613631.html

So in retaliation for a bat flip, Fiers throws a fastball at a batters head... WOW god forbid someone show gamesmanship or emotion, hell if you watch your home run for too long or take too long to round the bases pitchers will remember and try and injury you next time you're at bat. At the same time they fist pump, dance and celebrate when they get a big out. WTF gives with these guys?!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bumgarner has to be the worst offender of this staring down guys that batflip while he fist pumps like every strikeout.

I get why pitchers get pissed over home runs and get everyone in their own ways are hypocrites but damn is it lulzy.

Ventura was worse actually. I remember him getting in Trout's face over a comebacker and I think Ellis (the White Sox scrum he started) over things like that.

MLB has to do more to stop the throwing at a batter's head. Should be at least 10 games for a starting pitcher as they only pitch every 4 or 5 games. Why wait until a situation arises to institute the pitcher and manager ejection so it doesn't lead to retaliation. If they want to limit celebrations, do it for both batters and pitchers.

Fernando Rodney and his stupid bow and arrow. what I hate is these stupid routines pitchers have before they throw the ball now. no normal windups. they have to move and flap their arms all around, wave the glove, etc. just throw the damned thing. look at this idiot

Fernando Rodney and his stupid bow and arrow. what I hate is these stupid routines pitchers have before they throw the ball now. no normal windups. they have to move and flap their arms all around, wave the glove, etc. just throw the damned thing. look at this idiot

Looks like his thong is getting too deep. Maybe he should have shook his ass a couple more times so he could get it somewhere near the strike zone.

because they are coddled by old timers who still watch baseball and live by ridiculous unwritten rules. pitchers are predominantly white, power hitters are predominantly black. the average baseball fan is a 60 year old white guy.

I feel that baseball would be more fun to watch if they had a pitch clock, limit batter time outs and automate strike counts.

Back