Why are people saying Chael didn't have any power?

How do you come up with that? In which fights did he demonstrate this amazing chin. I think that it was more like he didn't take that many shots.

Sometimes he took them on purpose, but all that proves is that some fighter (say, Lutter, for example) posed no threat to him. It doesn't prove that he had some ungodly chin.

Also, if Chael had good power, we'd have seen more examples of it than just this.

Took two nuclear bombs from Hendo. And yeah, letting people hit on the face on purpose does count. Jorge Rivera for example could pack a decent punch and Anderson let him punch him square in the jaw 4 times and didn't even react.

Of course I'm not saying Chael has shit tons of power, but he does have some. Definitely more realistic than saying he has absolutely NO power like other people here.

Took two nuclear bombs from Hendo. And yeah, letting people hit on the face on purpose does count. Jorge Rivera for example could pack a decent punch and Anderson let him punch him square in the jaw 4 times and didn't even react.

Of course I'm not saying Chael has shit tons of power, but he does have some. Definitely more realistic than saying he has absolutely NO power like other people here.
I'll have to rewatch his fight with Hendo. I recall tons of goofy hammer fists in that fight.

I will assess the possibility of the deployment of said h-bombs.

I'll have to rewatch his fight with Hendo. I recall tons of goofy hammer fists in that fight.

I will assess the possibility of the deployment of said h-bombs.

RadiantOrderlyBighornedsheep.gif

Chael definitely had underrated boxing, had he used it alot more, perhaps he wouldn't of got submitted so much. But as per his power.............. For a 185lbs fighter, was nothing special, infact laughable. That's why he never KO'd anybody with his fists. TKO's are different, but KO's usually relate to power. Chael had zero.

Hardest shot in that fight wasn't from Chael, it was from Anderson off his back.

anderson_silva_v_4piyo5fi-1.gif~original
[/URL][/IMG]
anderson_silva_v_4piyo5fi-1.gif~original

The first barely touched his chin, seemed to connect more directly with his chest. The second landed pretty cleanly, but it was his right.

He was off balance in both cases.

These are non nuclear weapons.

The first barely touched his chin, seemed to connect more directly with his chest. The second landed pretty cleanly, but it was his right.

He was off balance in both cases.

These are non nuclear weapons.

They both look pretty painful to me

What do you mean "it was his right"?

They both look pretty painful to me

What do you mean "it was his right"?
H-bomb proper is his left.

All punches are painful. Some also knock people the fuck out.

H-bomb proper is his left.

All punches are painful. Some also knock people the fuck out.

They're both H-Bombs tbh. Henderson hits hard.

He also stopped and planted his feet when he hit Silva with those punches btw

Nuclear weapon confirmed

knocking someone down and rocking someone is 2 completely different things.

They're both H-Bombs tbh. Henderson hits hard.

He also stopped and planted his feet when he hit Silva with those punches btw

Nuclear weapon confirmed
We could argue the details all day. Anderson did not get hit with the megatonnage that Bisping did. No way, no how.

The shots that Anderson took from Hendo were like almost all of the other shots that that Bisping took from Hendo.

Not every shot is an H-bomb. Bisping whose chin is not legendary took tons of shots from Hendo before the bomb was dropped.

We could argue the details all day. Anderson did not get hit with the megatonnage that Bisping did. No way, no how.

The shots that Anderson took from Hendo were like almost all of the other shots that that Bisping took from Hendo.

Not every shot is an H-bomb. Bisping whose chin is not legendary took tons of shots from Hendo before the bomb was dropped.

Well he planted his feet and hit him with two massive hooks that he didn't see coming and he didn't even move. You need a retarded chin to be able to take that. You also need a good chin to take 4 straight punches to the jaw and wink at someone right after.

Back