Why are most Conor haters so creepy?

I feel the need to poop as I type this.

Why are a lot of Conor fans complete dorks who think they look cool using his catch phrases? It's a two way street.
it´s just terrible.

All those kids parroting 49-1was even worse.
maxresdefault.jpg

The guy posts pictures of himself standing outfront of a car in nothing but a Speedo and the people who call him a weirdo for that are the creepy ones. Okay then...

Being self-deprecating and having a sense of humor don't make him weirder(if anything these are good traits to have) than the basement dwellers who die a little inside every time the man's name is even mentioned, or attack him in every single thread even if it has absolutely nothing to do with him.

TS you caring about what other people think of Conor’s looks is way more creepy.

If you take time out of your day to actively hate a fighter

on reddit, sherdog, UG etc, you're an inconsequential zero.

The same losers who froth from every orifice about Conor

would have hated Ali, Tyson, Prince Nas, Duran in their prime too

The haters are like that because the fanboys that preceded them were as creepy.

Tired of irrational haters? Well you only have yourselves to blame balls munchers.

Newton's 3rd law of physics:
Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction

Why are 95% of the threads about Conor started by his haters? He aint even fighting atm, let it go for fook saik.

I agree that some of the legit Conor haters are beyond cringe...but some of the Conor fans are just as bad, what about that bellend making a Dee Devlin account and commenting on all his pics that he was "gorgeous"....matter fact GTFO, you guys are worse

I don't usually bite but I'm having a bad day...... I'm not going to waste my time hating on conor mcgregor on an online forum. I'm going to waste my time hating on you and your stupid fkin thread on an online forum Wasteland this Shit.
I'm pretty sure the majority just hate his stupid fans. They're just too much. And yes to wasteland

Both sides equally as creepy

Conor fans always create the WORST threads.
I have made some OK ones, if I say so m'self.

In truth, it's because Conor calls so much attention to himself outside the octagon that people have plenty to say about what he does outside the octagon. Pretty simple.

I have made some OK ones, if I say so m'self.

In truth, it's because Conor calls so much attention to himself outside the octagon that people have plenty to say about what he does outside the octagon. Pretty simple.
You´re one of the few balanced Conor fan posters in the middle of so many trolls and nutthuggers.

They have to keep up with how creepy his nut huggers are tbh.

Back