@Brown
Reaction score
C_bjAu9UAAAK3Wp.jpg
up-1robin_black.jpg
kevin-iole.jpg
img_2293.jpg
josh-4037-2.jpg
gracie.0.png

Is it an identity thing, they wish they were born as alpha as the fighters they cover?
I mean do any of them even lift?

Why the attraction to the most violent sport out there?

Look what happens when the average male confronts beta Robin Black

That fighter is camp as fook lol. Not a good example to use. Ive got an 8 year old who is more macho than both them guys.

I'd give you the same answer if you asked me why you are so beta ts.

<Fedor23>

Don't count Kevin Iole he's not even human

Tragically, they spent their time going to school so they could write their thoughts for newspapers and large websites rather than on a forum.

Similar question... Why are Sherdoggers all alpha?

Tragically, they spent their time going to school so they could write their thoughts for newspapers and large websites rather than on a forum.

What?? you mean earning money and putting food on the table for ones family? That's beta AF bro

C_bjAu9UAAAK3Wp.jpg
up-1robin_black.jpg
kevin-iole.jpg
img_2293.jpg
josh-4037-2.jpg
gracie.0.png

Is it an identity thing, they wish they were born as alpha as the fighters they cover?
I mean do any of them even lift?

Why the attraction to the most violent sport out there?

Look what happens when the average male confronts beta Robin Black

I see what you did there ;)

I'm no Robin Black fan, but wtf was that reporter talking about? Thinking he would win a fight cause he's bigger and an orange belt in karate?? Ahhhhahahahaha

Because being "beta" is how one becomes successful. "Beta", of course, is the term used by losers to make themselves feel better. Those who use it aren't good enough to be a "beta."

In other words, so-called "alphas" wish they were Ariel Helwani. For starters, Ariel is not a virgin. And on top of that he gets paid to watch tons of events live.

So-called "alphas" felate Dana. Ariel calls him out on his shit.

Alpha and beta is so Orwellian.

All journalists are, by definition, beta. Not just MMA.

Because being "beta" is how one becomes successful. "Beta", of course, is the term used by losers to make themselves feel better. Those who use it aren't good enough to be a "beta."

In other words, so-called "alphas" wish they were Ariel Helwani. For starters, Ariel is not a virgin. And on top of that he gets paid to watch tons of events live.

Beta spotted!

Ariel is a lap dog. He only had a problem with Dana and the UFC after they took him off tv and eventually sacked his ball sucking ass

Back