Why are Bubba and Gilbert fighting in the finale?

?Sooo, it's the season you're unhappy with?
Tuf card, Tuf fighters fighting on said card.
No mystery/no foul.

I get why they're on there, but why so high up on the card?

Gilbert got handled on his first fight in the house and Bubba was nothing but a whinging excuse maker, looking for the 'easy fights' the whole time he was in there.

Dylan Andrews deserves to be higher IMO.

I wonder if TUF losers will get immediately cut from the UFC. Like Cella lost against Tor Troeng. They said UFC already has too many fighters, and these guys are unproven and unimpressive, they got second and even third chance to prove themselves, if they lose - what's the point?

I can't see a point at keeping Cella
Maybe the semi-finalist will have an other shot even if they lose.
Pas this, not sure. Except maybe Quinlan and Hester

They really, really seem to want to give Bubba a win. Hester vs Luke/Josh would have been a no-brainer great fight to make for the last main card spot.

Kevin Casey was the worst guy. Why isn't he in your OP? Were you one of the lame people who thought he was good?

I love how everyone not named Dana White or Joe Silva gets to decide who can or cant make it in the UFC. Lots of folk that were meh on TUF kicked ass once they were in the big leagues.

Chill the fuck out. Let the men fight. Then see who can hack it. Jeebus

Tor and Adam Cella just fought in Sweden.

I'm pretty sure Dana was pumped beyond belief on this season of Tuf, and privately decided to give most of them limited contracts.

Kevin Casey was the worst guy. Why isn't he in your OP? Were you one of the lame people who thought he was good?

IDK what Chael was smoking on that wildcard pick. Definitely one of the few bad choices in a great coaching effort.

bubba is Jones guy and they needed to feed somebody to him. lol and it still may be a close fight

Seriously there are ton of guys more deserving in the UFC. Both of these guys looked like they have no place in the UFC.

Hey Troll you're fighter bashing and the ban hammer is coming. This was easily the best season to date and a lot of these guys are gonna surprise in the UFC.

Kevin Casey has a Warning for Bubba, and he is with his crew so you know he means business.

Seriously there are ton of guys more deserving in the UFC. Both of these guys looked like they have no place in the UFC.

Can you possibly name someone in the UFC, ANYONE IN MMA for that matter, that requires more a chance then "Bubba (run head first into Uriah's fist) McDaniel ??? :icon_twis

IDK what Chael was smoking on that wildcard pick. Definitely one of the few bad choices in a great coaching effort.

It was King or an injured Zach.

For Jones it was Clint or teamate Bubba .

The 2 choices were pretty obvious.

Bubba has a promising future...in the Deptartment of Corrections...

Back