Why are all the GOATs bald?

LOL the hate is strong in this one

Manny-are-you-ok.png

I don't know how I never saw it before... but it got me.

Jones and GSP aren't bald they just shave or fade their hair. Jones rocks longer hair sometimes.

Strangely, they all have a bit of gyno/manboobs going on in the pics TS provided as well. Hmmm...

Do you realise that Jon Jones isn't bald? He just has this thing called a haircut every now and then.

Bones & GSP both shave their hair. They aren't bald.

GSP has been going bald since his early 20s. You can see it in his thin thin temples. When he's grown his hair out you can see it thin in the common balding pattern areas.

GSP temples are almost quite bare and he has a nice trademark bald spot forming in the middle of his hairline which is also receding.

The Rush x Big Rig conference will give you an idea. The lighting there was good and you can tell GSP was clearly thinning and almost all bald at his temples.

Rory is following in his foot steps with his super high receding hairline. I suspect he already had some kind of hair transplant work done.

Jose Aldo is balding badly as well. He kept his hairline but the rest of his hair is terribly thin.

High Testosterone causes male pattern baldness.
Have you noticed fighters with a head full of hair on TRT?

Do the math Einstein

Your math is completely wrong. Like terribly wrong. Dont insult people's intelligence when you make derp posts like that.

A layman might say there's a correlation between baldness and high testosterone, but they would be wrong since Jones and GSP merely shave their heads. The real scientific explanation is something along the lines of improved aerodynamics(for head movement) and less friction from a smooth surface, meaning many otherwise devastating strikes will simply become glancing blows.
Another might be that GOAT fighters, by nature of their talent, tend to win so long that they are more likely to lose their hairline while still being relevant (Randy and Anderson specifically), thus they end up shaving it off while still being in the public eye.

Not coincidentally, Tiger Woods has been losing his hair for several years now and will probably end up being another bald GOAT soon. Michael Jordan and Mike Tyson both started out with hair and ended up bald also for similar reasons.

Back