Why are a lot of MMA fans right wing?

Because uneducated white males make up a lot of the fanbase as well as the bulk of the Republican party as it is now. Keep in mind, this Republican party is nothing like the Republicans of 30 or 40 years ago and even a further distant cry from the Republican party of Abe Lincoln. The party now is a pandering pile of shit.

I've noticed that the MMA fanbase tends to be right leaning from what I see on Sherdog and Twitter, why is this? Why aren't there more liberals and left wing people who are fans of MMA? Also how do we attracts more left wing fans into the support? Would having more LGBT fighters perhaps attract more left leaning fans?

This is a serious thread. Please keep discussions civil.

Bro...im sure 90% of Sherdoggers and the population of the whole planet ( been conservative here tho) know what is to be left or right winger. That shit is an invention of the people that runs the world, just to keep people divided. At the end of the day this shit comes down to the masses vs the ones that own everything. Wake the fuck up!!

liberals dont like violence,competition or anything where the outcome is unequal

Because liberals ummmm nevermind, thank goodness I am a conservative.

Are you insinuating that poor people gravitate towards conservitism? Because conservatives sure as hell don’t give those poor people entitlement programs lmfao. Poor people, illegals, teenagers and coaster’s vote blue
You should be right, but unfortunately many of them believe Trumps fantasy of bringing back coal jobs, and in general are swayed by fake news. Many of them believe in pizzagate ffs. It's the affluent coastal states that are blue and the poor mid-states that are red even though they shouldn't be.

The US doesn't really have a left wing. The dems are more right wint that the republicans a few decades ago. They're both bought and sold by corporate America. The big difference is that the republicans are more ruthless and will sandbag everything that the dems do and the dems at least appear to try to get some useful legislation through that actually benefit the 99%. The choice is bad vs horrible. Not that it's that much better where I'm from.

It’s a known fact most mma fans are white kids who are pro white.

Just look at the ufc crowds they’ll cheer for the Russian khabib over the American tony just because khabib is white and tony is of Mexican descent.

Sad but that’s how it’s been for a long time but they’ll deny it all the way.
Ferguson is not brown, you ever been to Mexico, there are white and dark Mexicans, its not just all brown people but i guess if it fits the narrative it fits.

People saying there aren't any lib fighters... <45>

What about all the weed smokers? Bernie Bros/Broads like Ronda, every female fighter ever for that matter, Conor fervently supporting gay marriage, Stipe who's from the Liberalopolis of the Midwest, the Diaz's, etc.

MMA is massively (and ironically) popular among liberals, thanks mostly to metrosexual fighters like Conor and the leftist media like WME promoting it.

You're clueless on the first two, and govt. has no business regulating marriage of any type.

I didn't mean bad solutions, I meant good solutions. Dodd Frank. Look at what that (together with obama) resulted in. And the EPA. Kind of like a battery is more eco friendly than petrol.

I agree batteries are bad solutions, but doesn't mean you should defund the agency from being able to search for better solutions. Restructure it, improve it if you don't like how it is working.

As for Dodd Frank, you need to be more specific.

Hey, just curious about what you don't like about Dodd Frank?

What kind of reason is that, it wasn't around then, unless you are suggesting you liked the crash and damage it caused? You called me clueless on this, back up your words. Show me you have a clue about it.

Ferguson is not brown, you ever been to Mexico, there are white and dark Mexicans, its not just all brown people but i guess if it fits the narrative it fits.
You know exactly what I mean don’t play stupid.

You guys would cheer for a White Caucasian of euro descent over a fighter who is not.

You guys would cheer for a White Caucasian of euro descent over a fighter who is not.
What are you some kind of imbecile, i am not an american nor am i right nor left, but what is bothersome about some of the left is that they will create fake facts and go by assumptions, i just corrected you that he is not a brown mexican, also that makes no sense, Khabib is not from Europe are you really that stupid about geography, he is a muslim from dagestan, thats in asia. Please take your medication your getting stupider by the minute. Trying to find the racism in things without having a shred of knowledge about the planet hahaha.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...ly-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

We're also more likely to bang your girlfriend when she tells you she's "out with friends".

Wha? You're saying people prefer others that look like them, share their cultural heritage and history? Is that why 95% of black people voted for Obama? You don't say! It's just that when white people do it, it's RAYCIS, right?

Last edited:
Still waiting

It would seem my previous response somehow evaporated, however in short:

Dodd-Frank,14,000 pages of regulations and they're just getting started. Estimated to be approximately 36% iniated, and...
  • Spawned 400 new crippling regulations on banks and their capacity to lend.
  • Favored big banks commonly found in the coastal cities over smaller banks commonly found in the heartland.
  • Enshrined bailouts into permanent law.
  • Harm[ed] bank lending among smaller banks which has in turn hampered startups which need bank capital.
  • Established the largely unaccountable Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with the dishonest Pocahontas .
This should get you started.

It would seem my previous response somehow evaporated, however in short:

Dodd-Frank,14,000 pages of regulations and they're just getting started. Estimated to be approximately 36% iniated, and...
  • Spawned 400 new crippling regulations on banks and their capacity to lend.
  • Favored big banks commonly found in the coastal cities over smaller banks commonly found in the heartland.
  • Enshrined bailouts into permanent law.
  • Harm[ed] bank lending among smaller banks which has in turn hampered startups which need bank capital.
  • Established the largely unaccountable Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with the dishonest Pocahontas .
This should get you started.

Sorry didn't see your response.
  • Spawned 400 new crippling regulations on banks and their capacity to lend. - What was so crippling (I'm sure there are few aspects that slow things down excessively, but the benefit was something that was essential? And yes, we wanted the capacity to lend to go down. A problem was too much lending.
  • Favored big banks commonly found in the coastal cities over smaller banks commonly found in the heartland. - how's that, maybe you can explain this?
  • Enshrined bailouts into permanent law. - We can agree here, I would have liked to see another way to address this.
  • Harm[ed] bank lending among smaller banks which has in turn hampered startups which need bank capital. - Startups are just fine...Most are funded from VCs and Angels. And the ones that needs bank debt get them. Just look at SVB (silicon valley bank).
  • Established the largely unaccountable Consumer Financial Protection Bureau with the dishonest Pocahontas . - What has that Bureau done wrong thus far?

Back