Who's the true clean goat? Gsp or MM

He was taking every other fight off, probably more and fighting cans. He was basically a myth and lost in his mid 30s, so it wasnt like he was over the hill.
So are you calling GSP a myth as well? I have Fedor and GSP as top 2 fighters ever. Who is your top 2?

They both started at 23. They both had 7 year reigns on top. GSP retired at 32 with 2 losses. Fedor didn't even lose until he was 33.

So GSP is the GOAT for retiring at 32 but Fedor sucks for fighting past 33 years of age?

<YeahOKJen>

And don't try to hype up GSP coming back for only 1 fight versus a one eyed 38 year old Bisping who was almost beaten by a 46 year old Hendo.

GSP is the #2 GOAT to me but it is funny how people bash Fedor and praise GSP when they both reigned for 7 years and both beat many top ranked fighters from their era and both declined in early 30's

GSP, hands down. Had Conor beten Mayweather, it would have been him. Had Aldo beaten Conor and Holloway, he would still be in the talks. I think it's GSP.

Fedor.
But MM>GSP.
Because unlike GSP, MM wasn't greasing in fights.

No pre usada fighter that failed the drug test immediately after usada came in allow like Jon jones and Anderson silva.
Argument for Dj:
Almost all the impressive performance and Dj wins is from Dj is in usada era like Cejudo and ray borg
Argument for Gsp:
There's no doubt that Gsp competition were better but most of the wins is in pre usada era,but Gsp did passed the usada test and beat bisping and become two division champ.and Gsp physique actually look better in post usada era
And another point in GSP's favor, he was one of the first fighters openly campaigning for significantly stricter drug testing. Infamously, he offered to pay for both him and Hendricks to get VADA tested and Hendricks flat out refused. The UFC's lack of urgency regarding the issue was his main stated reason for retirement. Methinks Georges was onto something, considering Hendricks looks like dogshit post-USADA, after manhandling Georges like nobody's ever been able to do.

Lol @ clean. Also DJ isn't in the goat discussion, clean or otherwise. He is 0-1 against UFC champions.
Cuz he's the only FLW champion we've ever had, ya douche. Cruz was so much bigger than him it was comical, and that's the ONLY guy he's lost to.

Show some evidence that fedor was not juicing.he is from pride era which mean steroid free.theres no reason to assume he's not on steroid like everyone else

That's not how this works.

When a guy has 0 failed tests, no evidence against him, and has always had the same physique, the burden is on YOU to show he did do steroids.

You idiots are acting like Fedor is Johny Hendricks.

Yea he did passed drug test in USA and got his ass kicked in most of his fight(hendo,Bigfoot,werdum,mitrione)
Fedor won his first 4 fights in America.

You can believe he was on some shit during his ten year undefeated run all you want. That's fine because his opponents were allowed to take whatever as well.

He still started out 4-0 in America.

Fedor and GSP both debuted at 23. Fedor didn't even lose until 33. GSP retired at 32 before he could take another loss.

Cuz he's the only FLW champion we've ever had, ya douche. Cruz was so much bigger than him it was comical, and that's the ONLY guy he's lost to.
Oh I guess that makes Brad Pickett a woman then, because he lost to him as well. Say what you will but no male fighter in the UFC right now is too small for 135lbs, that's just laughable. Look at Edgar for example or BJ Penn. DC as well is puny for 205 besides his weight and was an undersized HW but still dominated.

He was taking every other fight off, probably more and fighting cans. He was basically a myth and lost in his mid 30s, so it wasnt like he was over the hill.

So everyone who declined in their early-mid 30s is a myth?

So much for the careers of 95% of MMA fighters then.

And another point in GSP's favor, he was one of the first fighters openly campaigning for significantly stricter drug testing. Infamously, he offered to pay for both him and Hendricks to get VADA tested and Hendricks flat out refused. The UFC's lack of urgency regarding the issue was his main stated reason for retirement. Methinks Georges was onto something, considering Hendricks looks like dogshit post-USADA, after manhandling Georges like nobody's ever been able to do.
There was more to that though...

Read this article.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

GSP's team kept asking what they were testing for and how and when, etc when the tests were supposed to be random. It actually looks really suspicious for GSP.

You didn't give any evidence. You gave your opinion.

I'm waiting for actual evidence.

Nah it was all factual. Nice try though, you probably didn’t even read my posts.

Fought in an organization that promoted steroid and ped usage. FACT.
Fought in an organization that did not test for steroids of peds. FACT.
Went 32-1 fighting under banners that did not test for steroids or peds. FACT.
Went 4-4 under banners when he was tested. FACT.
Russian fighter who is close with the president and could get his hands on the best steroids and peds. FACT.

But “doh he did not like use roids because he is like my hero and the bestest to ever fight”.

Naive cuck.

There was more to that though...

Read this article.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

GSP's team kept asking what they were testing for and how and when, etc when the tests were supposed to be random. It actually looks really suspicious for GSP.

Haha dude you are the fakest fuck on this website. I have never heard you have GSP’s back once, yet you discredit his wins and try to make him look like a roider when he was a clean fighter…but yet you stated he was one of your favorite fighters in another thread lol. Just be real, you are a fedor nutgobbler and passively aggressively down GSP at any chance you get because he is the clean GOAT.

Edit- and if that looks suspicious to you than what does all the facts I laid out in the post above this look like for your idol????

Nah it was all factual. Nice try though, you probably didn’t even read my posts.

Fought in an organization that promoted steroid and ped usage. FACT.
Fought in an organization that did not test for steroids of peds. FACT.
Went 32-1 fighting under banners that did not test for steroids or peds. FACT.
Went 4-4 under banners when he was tested. FACT.
Russian fighter who is close with the president and could get his hands on the best steroids and peds. FACT.

But “doh he did not like use roids because he is like my hero and the bestest to ever fight”.

Naive cuck.

None of that is evidence that Fedor himself did steroids. FACT.

Haha dude you are the fakest fuck on this website. I have never heard you have GSP’s back once, yet you discredit his wins and try to make him look like a roider when he was a clean fighter…but yet you stated he was one of your favorite fighters in another thread lol. Just be real, you are a fedor nutgobbler and passively aggressively down GSP at any chance you get because he is the clean GOAT.
You misread what I said. GSP is not one of my favorites although I do like the guy. I said i have him as the #2 fighter of all time in rankings but I am just keeping it real here and here is evidence he might not have even been clean. Read the whole article. It is crazy shit that gets swept under the rug and that's Keith Kizer talking in there

You misread what I said. GSP is not one of my favorites although I do like the guy. I said i have him as the #2 fighter of all time in rankings but I am just keeping it real here and here is evidence he might not have even been clean. Read the whole article. It is crazy shit that gets swept under the rug and that's Keith Kizer talking in there

Lol you are a clown. You stated that you always have GSP and Feodors back because they are goat candidates. I have never ONCE seen you go to bat for GSP. I do see you in every fedor thread writing novels even though, in your words, he isn’t even your top 5 favorite fighter. He is all you talk about. Fake cuck!

Back