Who's the GOAT goat?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
1. Goat boy
Strengths - A small minority think he's funny, has broad knowledge of 80's culture.
Weaknesses - Was a one-trick pony, gimmick got old fast.

jim-breuer-goat-boy.jpg

2. The Greek God Pan
Strengths - Invented the pan flute, pretty good at playing it, invented "panic" by yelling really loud, is known for getting laid constantly with goddesses and nymphs. Is the god of theatrical criticism, so basically was the dragonlord of his day.
Weaknesses - although he screwed a lot of nymphs and goddesses, he also screwed goats

pan-greek-god-photo-researchers.jpg

3. Mr. Tumnus from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
Strengths - Can also play the pan flute, was brave enough to disobey the evil witch
Weaknesses - Got turned into stone by evil witch and had to be saved by kids and lion

180px-Mr_Tumnus-1-.jpg

4. Capricorn
Strengths - Can act just like a goat, but underwater.
Weaknesses - a swimming goat is not good for much, except for some kind of goat sushi mix.
cf8005c710d4f65eaa7653f0eac75f0f--capricorn-man-capricorn-tattoo.jpg

5. Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr
Strengths - strong enough to pull Thor's chariot, could be eaten and brought back to life
Weaknesses - if their bones were broken while being eaten, they would still be broken after they were resurrected. Also, their whole life basically was pull cart, get eaten, get resurrected, pull cart again... every day.
thor_by_sukeile-d6u3372.jpg

6. Gavle goat
Strengths - Is huge, represents Christmas
Weaknesses - gets burned down almost every year. They put fences around it and other security measures, yet some drunk kids think it's funny to burn it down every year anyway.
NREJM1lK.jpg

7. Satan
Strengths - Rules over an entire domain, pretty good at tricking people
Weaknesses - That domain is a shithole. Also, only has 1 competitor and pretty much loses in every way. Not strong enough to end abusive relationship with Saddam Hussein.
south-park-s04e11c06-abandon-all-hope-16x9.jpg

Talking Goat...

MI0000091097.jpg

OMG!!!! How could I have forgotten??? I thought I was so thorough in my months of goat research....

Anyhoo, for those that don't know, it was an audio skit from a Sandler album. It's not that great, but I think they didn't write anything, they just improvised it:

And then he made a sequel of sorts, that was in song form, and much more entertaining, probably because he actually put some thought into it:

These are all mythical. I’m going real world for my vote. I’m saying that goat that killed that bull.

He said put up your dukes like it was 40s style boxing

These are all mythical. I’m going real world for my vote. I’m saying that goat that killed that bull.

Wow that was brutal. The goat looked like he got hurt too but at least he was still moving.

He's the Nick Diaz of goats. He don't give a fuck.

Oh my god the Gävle goat <3
My hometown’s biggest (and only) icon <3

Back