Who's the craziest guy to ever fight?

Lee Murray. Guy was responsible for one of the biggest bank robberies of all time. Even Dana was afraid of him

Datsik no doubt

datsik-exit-o.gif

Jason Miller! Remember when he had a standoff with police at his house and he was on Twitter twittering while it was happening.

Honorable mention: Joe Son. He's killed people
Epic thread back in the day when a Sherdogger ran into him for the second time (after like 3 years), and asked Son if he remembered meeting him.
"Yeah, I remember you..." Son said, "We me met three years ago and you asked me if it hurt when I got punched in the nuts!"

They deleted that thread. Feckin fegs.

Anyway,

Datsik is the obvious choice here for craziest. Scariest has to go to Lee Murray.

Not even close. He bit a dude's pecker in a fight and went around Moscow as some puritanical vigilante that would go pull prostitutes from their holes and drag them thru the streets. He is the GOAT.
holy fuck I have no idea who this guy is but this shit sounds like a whole new level of crazy.

While he’s calmed down later in life Gilbert Yvel was pretty crazy back in the day...
33mr976.jpg

Still as others have stated, no one beats Datsik...
265728153.jpg

With UFC 223 around the corner I've been reading more and more about El Cucuy. The dude is a seemingly bizarre character. That got me thinking, who is the strangest or craziest person outside of the octagon? Mayhem Miller comes to mind right away.
Mayhem Miller
because anyone can play a crazy character.
But Miller is just that crazy...

which is sad... he is funny as hell and I used to like him as a fighter.

Not even close. He bit a dude's pecker in a fight and went around Moscow as some puritanical vigilante that would go pull prostitutes from their holes and drag them thru the streets. He is the GOAT.
Yeah, was gonna post crazy horse and then was like, nah you right man lol...

Most crazy is datsik hands down. As has been mentioned.

Back