Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

Not into soccer too much. But my goombah best friend worships Roberto Baggio and says he's the best ever.

I'm not even Italian and Baggio is prob my fav player ever. He was amazing

7af32aa4aad99dff7ba32130a886a932.gif

No player has won a tournament for their country! I don't understand when people say he has to win the world cup to be the best because he is also relying on 10 other players. maradonna had a big influence in the 1986 win but that was a very good team overall. Had Maradonna been the only world class player for Argentina, they wouldn't have got anywhere near close to winning it

Watch Romario in 94.

Messi is awful with his national team. If he played well and failed it would be ok.

Ronaldo.

But puhlease, tell me it’s messi, and why him folding on the world stage is better than Ronaldo.

Imo

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neymar
4. Suarez
5. Bale
6. Greizmann
7. Mbappe
8. Kane
9. Aguerooooo
10. Hazard

Honorable mentions: De Bruyne, Salah, Kante

if i was a a manager and you asked me if i could put one player on my team it would be ronaldo easily.

Imo

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neymar
4. Suarez
5. Bale
6. Greizmann
7. Mbappe
8. Kane
9. Aguerooooo
10. Hazard

Luka Modric is MVP on soccer

Imo

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Neymar
4. Suarez
5. Bale
6. Greizmann
7. Mbappe
8. Kane
9. Aguerooooo
10. Hazard

You think Aguero is better than De Bruyne at this point?
The flying fuck are you smoking?

Ronaldo.

But puhlease, tell me it’s messi, and why him folding on the world stage is better than Ronaldo.
What has Ronaldo done on the world stage?
If you think a World Cup final is "folding on the world stage" you must think Cruyff is worse than all of the European contemporaries who all said he was better than Pele

You think Aguero is better than De Bruyne at this point?
The flying fuck are you smoking?

If you take the past few seasons into account, he has been better.

If De Bruyne can stay consistently at the top. Then we can talk.

Same reason I don't have Salah in the top 10. He has had a great season, but I want to see if he can do it year in, year out.

If you take the past few seasons into account, he has been better.

If De Bruyne can stay consistently at the top. Then we can talk.

Same reason I don't have Salah in the top 10. He has had a great season, but I want to see if he can do it year in, year out.
Past few seasons? De Bruyne pushed Wolfsburg into the CL, got Man City into the final 4 year past. Aguero isn't even the best striker at City and wouldn't play half the minutes he has if Jesus wasn't injured.

Stop pretending you watch the sport please.

Past few seasons? De Bruyne pushed Wolfsburg into the CL, got Man City into the final 4 year past. Aguero isn't even the best striker at City and wouldn't play half the minutes he has if Jesus wasn't injured.

Stop pretending you watch the sport please.

Aguero has consistently scored over 25 (sometimes 30) goals a season in the premier league for the past 6 seasons.

I think you are underestimating him

Who has been a better striker than him at Man City?

Last edited:
Aguero has consistently scored over 25 (sometimes 30) goals a season in the premier league for the past 6 seasons.

I think you are underestimating him

Who has been a better striker than him at Man City?
Gabriel Jesus
You know De Bruyne isnt a striker right? Comparing goals is stupid. There is literally no one who watches that team that thinks Aguero is better than De Bruyne. You dont know what youre talking about

Gabriel Jesus
You know De Bruyne isnt a striker right? Comparing goals is stupid. There is literally no one who watches that team that thinks Aguero is better than De Bruyne. You dont know what youre talking about

Gabriel Jesus has only spent one full season at Man City and he scored 13 PL goals. I think it's a bit too early to say he's a better striker than Aguero.

Aguero scored 21 PL goals in the same season. 8 more goals. And he has done it season in and season out for the last few years. He's a goal machine.

Gabriel Jesus looks good, but he could flop next season and be a one season wonder ... It's too early to judge him.

Gabriel Jesus has only spent one full season at Man City and he scored 13 PL goals. I think it's a bit too early to say he's a better striker than Aguero.

Aguero scored 21 PL goals in the same season. 8 more goals. And he has done it season in and season out for the last few years. He's a goal machine.

Gabriel Jesus looks good, but he could flop next season and be a one season wonder ... It's too early to judge him.
Yes because he’s been injured. When healthy, Pep prefers him. I’ll take Guardiola’s opinion over yours.

Aguero is a “goal machine” because he’s playing in front of De Bruyne, B.Silva and D.Silva

De Bruyne was in contention to be PL player of the year, between he and Salah and youre seriously throwing Aguero into that conversation? You dont watch football

Yes because he’s been injured. When healthy, Pep prefers him. I’ll take Guardiola’s opinion over yours.

Aguero is a “goal machine” because he’s playing in front of De Bruyne, B.Silva and D.Silva

De Bruyne was in contention to be PL player of the year, between he and Salah and youre seriously throwing Aguero into that conversation? You dont watch football

I don't just judge a player on one season. 2 years ago, Vardy was banging in goals left and right.

I don't just judge a player on one season. 2 years ago, Vardy was banging in goals left and right.
One season 2 years ago? What rhe fuck are you talking about? De Bruyne was considered one of the two best players in the prem this past year. That’s not two years ago. And he was just as good the year prior, arguably better.

You’re making yourself look silly

Back