Who's rooting for Jessica Andrade this weekend?

I think Tecia's footwork will be crucial to successfully playing the matador, just as Joanna's footwork was crucial in doing it. If Tecia only backs up in a straight line, she's doomed.

She might have problems with using her footwork while being mauled on the ground and tossed around like a sack of potatoes by Andrade.

Andrade would never beat Gadelha again.

Torres will pick Andrade apart and win a UD.

<Fedor23>

Gonna bump it after the fight for user shaming purposes. UFC & and Pennington will orgainze search party around octagon to find all remainings of Torres after this bout.

Andrade but I’m thinking this fight won’t be as straight forward for her as we think.

I can't support someone whom I consider that suspect.

The JBG’s female representitive in the cage
giphy.gif

hell fucking yes, Andrade is one of the most awesome fighters ever, humble outside and a killer inside the cage

usa_today_10298752.0.jpg

Because Andrade beating Gadelha in a 30-27, 30-25, and 30-26 decision was such a fluke?
Maybe he is prophet or can see future, dunno.

hell fucking yes, Andrade is one of the most awesome fighters ever, humble outside and a killer inside the cage

She was talking a lot of stupid sh..t before Gadelha's fight but that just my opinion.

She could if she stays moving. I think she's capable. Might even have a better gas tank. Defense will have to be on point though.

I think she has the style to beat Jessica, it's just a matter of whether or not she's good enough to execute it.

I think she has the style to beat Jessica, it's just a matter of whether or not she's good enough to execute it.

I think if she implements her game plan well enough she can win a decision.

Maybe... but don't forget that Tecia's spouse (Raquel Pennington) has defeated Andrade, finished Andrade in fact, and may have valuable insight to share with Tecia as to how she can do the same.
I never even considered this. I'm rooting for Tecia simply because I think she is a huge underdog here. I hope she gets it done but I'm just not sure how she can.

Maybe he is prophet or can see future, dunno.

She was talking a lot of stupid sh..t before Gadelha's fight but that just my opinion.
Gadelha was the one talking stupid shit. Hence 90%+ of brazilian fans were rooting for her, not for Gadelha.

Gadelha was the one talking stupid shit. Hence 90%+ of brazilian fans were rooting for her, not for Gadelha.

I was talking about Andrade (Gadelha is another story), saying someone betrayed own country, because she decided to move to USA, when for example Cyborg is like 10 years in USA, even citizen of USA, that was stupid.

I was talking about Andrade (Gadelha is another story), saying someone betrayed own country, because she decided to move to USA, when for example Cyborg is like 10 years in USA, even citizen of USA, that was stupid.
I know you was talking about Andrade and that's why i'm saying you're wrong, Gadelha was the one talking shit, Andrade was just realistic and yeah Gadelha betrayed the ones that made her career saying shit about brazilian training methods, brazilian gyms etc, saying that BR would never have a high lv fight so she needed to move on, guess what? She was the problem, not anyone in Brazil, or she would've won against Andrade.

Cyborg has nothing to do with that, totally different, she never said anything about that topic or downplayed brazilian gyms.

Back