Who's next for Santiago Ponzinibbio?

Rompenubes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
According to him all fighters in the Top 5 are ducking him. Till? Usman? Covington? Magny? Thompson?

no.

darren-till-ufc-fight-night-118-official-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

Magny would be a good measuring stick.

Ponz/Till and Colby/Usman that way at least one insufferable boring douchebag is eliminated, winner of Till/Ponz can starch the other one

I think the Nelson fight should have been over turned to a NC and they should have rematched. Gunner was running away with that fight before the eye poke to ko combo. So for me, rematch with Gunner Nelson.

I think Ponzi/Till is the fight. Seems like Ponzi would be the logical choice to headline the Chile card on May 19th but I just doubt they are willing to put Till on a fight night and will save him for PPV (Wonderboy plz). In that case, I think Ponzi versus Magny or Cerrone is the likely fight to make if not Till

According to him all fighters in the Top 5 are ducking him. Till? Usman? Covington? Magny? Thompson?
I don't think they're ducking him because they're scared, no one likes getting poked in the eyes. He couldn't land much of a punch on Gunni or Perry before eye gouging them, Pretty sure the same goes for the top 5.

After that jing a ling dingaling shit I wouldn't accept a fight with any known poker either after seeing how intentional eyepokes go unpunished.

Ding-a-ling vs Ponzi scheme.

Back