Who's going to UFC Fan Expo and UFC 200?

I've not been to an expo but I hear of long lines for the bigger fighters. That's why I'm glad I have the three day pass.

I don't see me waiting in lines to get photos with fighters. I'll probably just shoot pics of them at the tables. I hear a lot of them get paid to simply walk around the Expo and socialize with fans. So maybe I can get a pic with one of those guys (or gals). Mainly I just want to see some of these people I've been watching on TV all these years in person. I met Luke Rockhold at the Gym once and I was shocked how much bigger he looks in person. Guy is freaking huge. Hard to believe he makes 185. :p

flying out next wednesday for all 3 events

not going to the expo

I never cared for the expos, you meet so many fighters just walking around. Especially for events in vegas, they are everywhere just hanging around.

Every fighter has been cool as well but it could be because i'm not bothering them for autographs or pictures.

Lol. Floor seats baby!!!

AI1DmK09ikDZTbKw30PgK4Z4Af8u1n.png

tumblr_inline_np5te856EQ1rts5jc_500.gif

tumblr_n418p0nyqt1txdmbyo1_500.gif

at you too @chunglii

Just got back from Vegas and we had a great time. The live events really ARE insane. We ended up with a really good view right on the Aisle. You could HEAR the punches landing from our seats. :D I posted a video of the Lauzon vs. Sanchez fight from the prelims. I recommend full screen mode. ;)

SNia2YL2kzVXRN0Y7Dob7fQvzjX07j.png

Last edited:
Just got back from Vegas and we had a great time. The live events really ARE insane. We ended up with a really good view right on the Aisle. You could HEAR the punches landing from our seats. :D I posted a video of the Lauzon vs. Sanchez fight from the prelims. I recommend full screen mode. ;)

SNia2YL2kzVXRN0Y7Dob7fQvzjX07j.png

videoplayback
video isn't working buddy. I'd love to see what yours looked like. We both recorded the Lauzon-Sanchez fight lol.

Right on. How insane was that night? My video should be working now. I just got the finish.

Here's Mousasi leaving the cage after his epic win. We were seated right behind the exit door. The fighters entered the cage on the other side.

clEk5dViL85oXg7xtmmhDy7daj9IwN.png

Right on. How insane was that night? My video should be working now. I just got the finish.
"video is private"

Crazy night. I thought the entire card top to bottom delivered. Only Lesnar and DC delivered some stinkers. The crowd went fucking ape shit for Anderson and Lesnar. Deafening.

Back