Who's coaching Arlovski and Overeem right now?

I like how he's showing off about his subpar Holland coaches. I think Reem did ask for this because he sparred and beat AA before.

I'm betting they are striking coaches and very far from subpar.

Reem is going to feel like such a boss if he smashes Arlovski when he was coached by the owners of the gym.
Just imagine the strut on day 1 back in the gym.

B2177.gif

AA beat Werdum too
What a strange fight that was. I don't remember either guy actually going for it and doing anything remotely close to fighting hard. It was a totally weird fight AND almost a decade ago, I wouldn't put much stock in that fight.

For an MMA based approaches, yes they are. They only know kickboxing and there's a reason Econoreem left them in first place.

He says he's been flying them in all the time, so he hasn't left them. Henri Hooft is a Dutch striking coach that has had a lot of success improving fighters' stand up skills. Why wouldn't other Dutch coaches be able to too?

Or the fact that Fedor trained in Holland all the time and Joanna Jedrzejczyk training with Hoost. Bunch of bums, right?

Reem is going to feel like such a boss if he smashes Arlovski when he was coached by the owners of the gym.

I think it could end up making the gym look bad and create some drama there. They should have stayed out of it.

Arlovski probably put them in the situation. Wink himself was talking about how Andrei was accusing trainers and fighters of being traitors for siding with Reem. At the end of the day I think they just want both guys to stay at the gym.

it sounded like arlovski had been the one demanding that they corner him. pretty sure think overeem is fine with it...almost too fine with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back