Whoa is Nate taking initiative?

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
This clever mofo knows Conor will play the ducking game but if he makes it attractive and gets 170 belt Conor has no choice but to fight.

Tyron probably wrecks him but it's worth the risk.

Nate is running out of cash

Ducking game? No one wants to see Nate/Conor 3 now anyways.

Uncle Dana is just paying him a lot to show. I guess they had no draws left at all so they made Nate show up. Now I dont know if that fight interests me at all.

Black shirts aren’t expensive.
Name a luxury he’s bought, no nice cars no nothing
smoking weed everyday on private yachts gets expensive. And he buys weed for all his homeboys too.

I don’t know any other interesting fight in WW division to be honest.

smoking weed everyday on private yachts gets expensive. And he buys weed for all his homeboys too.
Weed isn’t expensive I have tons of edible weed too. 18 dollars for a 4 day supply. And he’s not buying the yachts

Weed isn’t expensive I have tons of edible weed too. 18 dollars for a 4 day supply. And he’s not buying the yachts
he buys all his homeboy's new Honda Civics

UFC playing the long game.

- Nate pulls off the miracle upset and grabs the LW belt.
- Conor challenges Nate to rubbermatch fight at WW to gain his third belt
- If Conor wins then GSP calls out Conor for WW match to regain the WW belt.

If you make that kinda money Nate made and being connected to people in the weed industry like Nate is dont you think he'd invest his money into cultivating marijuanna and selling it? Being from California, Money does grow on trees, u act like thses guys dont know what investments are.

How the fuck does he beat Woodley? A smaller version of him - Bendo - beat the brakes off Nate.

Why are a bunch of people making threads on mate Diaz at the same time? Has he said something?

Why are a bunch of people making threads on mate Diaz at the same time? Has he said something?
There are reports from Jake Shields and others that he has started a fight camp. No known opponent yet.

Back