Who would you rather fight, Frank Mir vs Demetrious Johnson?

While it would suck to get beat up by a guy I tower over, getting beat up by Mir would hurt alot more and probably take longer to recover. I'll lose to the manlet

Is the same, if they are pissed.. both Knock the fuck out all the sherdogers.. the same night :D

What are you gonna do about it?

He would put his finger on your forehead and have you running in place

Well koney my boy, it's like this - either one of those dudes would f me up pretty bad, but I think I'd land at least one or two strikes before I dieded. I'm getting my ass whipped either way, so the real question is, which one would I rather punch in the face?

Well koney my boy, it's like this - either one of those dudes would f me up pretty bad, but I think I'd land at least one or two strikes before I dieded. I'm getting my ass whipped either way, so the real question is, which one would I rather punch in the face?

You quite literally have a 0% chance of landing a punch on either one

You quite literally have a 0% chance of landing a punch on either one

Ok let's assume you're right. I'll rephrase the question. Who would I rather try to punch in the face.

Still Mur.

Since weight divisions don't seem to be enforced in this scenario, does that also mean we can implement UFC 1/2 rule set (anything goes)?

WJFJUEP.gif

If that's the case, I know my game plan. Screw all of that "honor" and "dignity" crap, I'm putting fists to d*cks in there!

Ok let's assume you're right. I'll rephrase the question. Who would I rather try to punch in the face.

Still Mur.

Still silly considering he'd kill the absolute hell out of you a lot worse than MM

But alright m8

mm all day one punch from mir and he caves your whole face in.MM on the other hand has smaller fist so just what ever side he hits you on caves in.

At a towering BJ Penn height, I would rather fight an MMA match against Murrr on a chance I could possibly, maybe, KO his chin. MM would beat me into circles with his speed. Would grapple both though.

If Mir is pissed off, he will tear off me goddamn limbs. MM will TKO me or submit me after some GnP, but won't do any long term damage. Except for damage to my ego after being beaten by a manlet.

Back