Who would you rather date: WMMA fighter or a ring girl?

Definitely a fighter girl (not the overly manly ones), they're fitter, have nicer bodies and are athletic too, ring girls are skinny and malnourished looking and would probably fall flat on their face trying to run in a straight line

Since you gave no specific info, I would go with ring girl. If I could choose among them, I would pick Jhenny Andrade.

Rose got ugly when she decided to shave that beutiful hair.

Id still bang her. My plan is to win the powerball tonight then have a 3some with rose n page. Then ima have ronda cuddle me with those thick arms n legs

I would get pretty jealous if I was dating a ring girl and she received DMs or texts from uncle Lorenzo.

No clue I don't know anyone. Also im a grown up I know there's more to life than Los llooks.

Fucking grow up.

A DNB... so... Ronda?

Wait, no. Eww... I gotta go take a cold shower now.

If I can't get Michelle waterson then I'm going with A ring card girl

Currently dating WMMArtist

It involves plenty of:
lay down let me show you how I escape this
bend over and give me your neck
stand over me and check out this get up move
close your eyes and don't check this kick (I hate that one)
and anytime you checkmate a sub, you probably have a thumb coming for your glory hole, a hand at your crotch, or random areas getting pinched

giphy.gif
gabi-garcia.jpg
tumblr_m6znjsDKwP1rv73aoo1_500.jpg

Who's the dude in the middle?

depends on the girl really.There is some hot fighter chicks like Curran,rose,pvz among others but a few of them come of as hot and bat shit crazy like pena.

I'd marry PVZ and date her and do whatever else is needed to her. I'd even divorce her if she'd ask me to.

No clue I don't know anyone. Also im a grown up I know there's more to life than Los llooks.

Fucking grow up.

TS never said anything about looks. This is clearly about occupation and being comfortable, financially and emotionally.

You must look within to truly answer this question.

fighter for sure

these ring girls all seem pretty superficial. not that I'm the deepest guy in the world, but I gotta draw the line somewhere

Back