Who would you have if Superlek and Rodtang fought

TJ Dillashank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both seem to be friends but I doubt they would refuse to fight each other if the title was on the line after the tournament. I have seen a lot of people picking Superlek over Rodtang but I would have to disagree after what Rodtang did to Smith.

Here is them having a fun sparring session a year ago

Superlek. He might eat some hard punches but he recovers well and can adapt throughout the fight.

In a three rounder Rodtang might win but in a five rounder I think Superlek outscores him by the later rounds.

Both seem to be friends but I doubt they would refuse to fight each other if the title was on the line after the tournament. I have seen a lot of people picking Superlek over Rodtang but I would have to disagree after what Rodtang did to Smith.

Here is them having a fun sparring session a year ago

never compare again a Sports Authority champ with a guy like jacob smith

Superlek all day long - lets not forget Rodtang purposefully missed weight vs Michael Savvas which speak volumes!

Superlek is the more complete, technicaly sound, and versatile fighter. Rodtank is powerful, tough and has the better hands, but Superlek simply has more tools at his disposal.

If they fight a few times both would likely have a few wins but I'd say Superlek gets four wins out of six fights.

Superlek is the favourite in my eyes. Panpayak would also be a tough fight although panpayak is more vunerable to getting hurt in fights.

Superlek. He has more weapons and better footwork, imo. I also don't see Superlek being emotional or goaded into a "chin" contest.

Back