Who would you cheer for if Jones and Adesanya fought?

Cheatr Pan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is a tough one for me, since I can’t stand either guy but if I had to pick one it would be Izzy, just because he’d be the massive underdog in that fight

This is a tough one for me, since I can’t stand either guy but if I had to pick one it would be Izzy, just because he’d be the massive underdog in that fight

Personal opinions aside, an average unbiased person would've probably cheered a guy without criminal record and one who doesn't cancel events.

i don’t like either of them. izzy seems like a better person. but it would be much more convenient for the mma world if jon won, because he’s already established himself as the best. if izzy wins, it kind of upends the order of things, in a way that would not be satisfying or productive. so im gonna root for jones.

Jones, and damn would that be a great entertaining slaughter.

At a certain point, you gotta root for greatness because it gets to a point where it's like, we're never gonna see this again so I hope he sets a crazy standard for the next few decades of fighters to follow.

It's that way for me atleast, it's not about who's better at that point. We already know who is better.

3dORs2.gif

I’d cheer for the the pulsator jon Jones. He would fire adesanya out of the ring and onto the street in front of the arena.

This is not a fight that will happen.

Izzy has zero chance.

I'll be rooting for the Homelander of the UFC, obviously

That would strongly depend on Izzy's approach. If he actually engages I'd have no problem with him taking the W. If he chose to jab jab leg kick for points like he has in the past I'd start rooting for Jones to take his eyes.

Back