Who won the wrestling match between Cruz and Tj Dillashaw ?

At this point im beginning to think this is just a coordinated troll job.

Im done with this thread. Ive explained a million times as clearly and as in the most layman terms that i can why TJ clearly deserved the decision.

Welcome to the advantage of a new more interactive user interface. Now we get organized mass troll jobs....its like a flash mob for idiots....

At this point im beginning to think this is just a coordinated troll job.

Im done with this thread. Ive explained a million times as clearly and as in the most layman terms that i can why TJ clearly deserved the decision.

Welcome to the advantage of a new more interactive user interface. Now we get organized mass troll jobs....its like a flash mob for idiots....
please tell me how tj wins 1 2 or 3? or 5? 4-1 dom. all day. 20% landing in forst three rounds. how is that "effective striking"

please tell me how tj wins 1 2 or 3? or 5? 4-1 dom. all day. 20% landing in forst three rounds. how is that "effective striking"
Even in RD4 Dom had some solid moments & even outstruck him. One of the td's plus that stagger at the end of the round. But giving it to TJ is fair.

and if we are going that route. unified scores based on "effective" striking. not a damn thing effective about 20%
Not a damn thing effective about 36 seconds of control time either but Cruz fans want to use it as the basis for winning the fight.

Even in RD4 Dom had some solid moments & even outstruck him. One of the td's plus that stagger at the end of the round. But giving it to TJ is fair.
the visible effect of the leg kick that clearly had dom stuck is what sold the round cheap to tj. he "visually" earned it. but hey i am cruz biased but fair at judging. ill give him 1 rnd lol

Not a damn thing effective about 36 seconds of control time either but Cruz fans want to use it as basis for winning the fight.
and tj had how much control? because swinging at nothing is not control either.
think of a bull fighter. bull charging at the flag. is the bull in control? no. the guy enticing the bull is clearly in control.

the visible effect of the leg kick that clearly had dom stuck is what sold the round cheap to tj. he "visually" earned it. but hey i am cruz biased but fair at judging. ill give him 1 rnd lol
Hahah.

tumblr_inline_mt1vvuWSBQ1qz4rgp.gif

and tj had how much control? because swinging at nothing is not control either.
think of a bull fighter. bull charging at the flag. is the bull in control? no. the guy enticing the bull is clearly in control.
Very interesting comparison... Never heard that... I like...

Lotta people in this thread gonna regret their comments after I bump it in a year

"Shit wtf was I thinking saying those takedowns should be scored? I was really dumb back then."

threw like 3 times as many. 20% accuracy in first three rnds. gtfo on "landed" 80% foolish 20%luck rnd 1-2-3.

Landed more...threw more......sounds like he not only won the striking, but was also easily the aggessor....you are making the point for us.

One was trying to fight as much as possible, one was getting outstruck and not fighting nearly as much...

There was next to no wrestling....it was inconsequential to the fight.

Doesn't matter he still outwrestled Tj dont matter if Tj was doing cartwheels he got 4 takedowns on him to 1.
Wrestling is not just about the takedowns, you also have to factor in ground control. A takedown is worthless if your opponent just stands back up again.

Back