Who will headline the Sphere Card AKA Noche UFC 2????

How does Ortega getiing a shot make sense when Max has won 3 in a row and has earned his shot more, just because Max isnt mexican doesnt mean he shouldnt be fighting Topuria on that event.
Besides i think all the fans at the arena will be fine with it lol.
How does Ortega getiing a shot make sense when Max has won 3 in a row and has earned his shot more, just because Max isnt mexican doesnt mean he shouldnt be fighting Topuria on that event.
Besides i think all the fans at the arena will be fine with it lol.

The whole thing is supposed to be (and I quote form Dana) “We’re going in there during Mexican Independence Day and I’m going to put on the greatest live event anybody’s ever seen, and it’s going to be this huge love letter to all of combat and combat sports throughout the history of Mexico. Some of the baddest dudes that have ever walked the face of this Earth have been Mexican. On Mexican Independence Day, I’m going to deliver the craziest show anybody’s ever seen.”

All the visuals and aesthetics in the Sphere are going to be dedicated to Mexican combat sports.

It’s be so bizzare if there are no Mexicans in the main event. The name of the event is NOCHE UFC 2

huerta vs c-level cane. make it happen mick.

Jones vs Stipe
Topuria vs Holloway
Grasso vs Shevchenko III
Ortega vs Evoleov ( number one contender bout)
Moreno vs Cejudo

Badass card that plays up the Mexican Independence Day hype while still being a blockbuster event.

You're confusing Mexican with Colombian cocaine
You gotta be crazy to think that Mexican's don't have better cocaine in 2024. Colombia was top notch back in the day, but very long ago..

The really best is the Peruvian Pink Flake..Bolivia has good shit too. Colombia has to be the right day.

All of this was told to me by a friend, obviously

Back