Who was the hottest Adam Sandler girl? (this is a tough one!)

Hottest Adam Sandler girl

• Total voters
  1. Emmanuelle Chriqui
  2. Brooklyn Decker
  3. Kate Beckinsale
  4. Kristy Swanson

Man there is too much of them....this should have been a continued series of threads....

I was gonna vote but I'm torn between Marisa Tomei, Hayak, Beckensale, and Wilson.

Also

Fairuza Balk - Waterboy

She is sexy in her own crazy way. I would put her in tier 2 of this category though. (still out of his league)

Okay I voted for Marisa Tomei. She was a little behind the others in the poll so I felt should even it out just a little.

Last edited:
Shit I almost forgot about ole Buffy, Kristy Swanson. 90s Swanson is tier 1 for sure.

Marisa Tome - Would marry
Emily Watson - Would marry
Susan Surandon - My old women crush.
Joey Lauren Adam - Always gets a pass after Chasing Amy

I was gonna vote but I'm torn between Marisa Tomei, Hayak, Beckensale, and Wilson.

Also

Fairuza Balk - Waterboy

She is sexy in her own crazy way. I would put her in tier 2 of this category though. (still out of his league)

Okay I voted for Marisa Tomei. She was a little behind the others in the poll so I felt should even it out just a little.

Fairuza Balk was awesome in Imaginary Crimes. I thought she was great in that movie and thought she was sexy. The roles she gets now are stupid roles like in Waterboy or American History X where she plays the girl that has too much edge.

Also

Fairuza Balk - Waterboy

Agree with Tomei, Hayak and Wilson. Beckensale is pretty but overrated imo.

But I don't see it at all with Fairuza Balk. Never understood any attraction to her at all. But everybody's got different tastes, so...

I read this as who is the hottest Adams family

I would say the hand

Man this is a tough one. I gotta go Beckinsale, but then is 2010 Salma Hayek top 3?

Michelle Monaghan gets way little attention too.

Lol at him being in a movie with Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston at the same time, I didn't even realize that.

Guy's a fookin' genius.

b27.png
<YeahOKJen>
Have you even looked at the poll list?

GTFO.... Tomei isn't even in the Top 10 of those ladies.

Tough one. The final two for me would be prime Kate Beckinsale vs prime Salma Hayek. I can see why people like Marisa Tomei though. She is a super cutie when she's at her best. She has that I want to sleep with you look, but at the same time you just want to marry her.

Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri plays the younger version of her character in That's My Boy. Granted, she doesn't interact with Sandler in the movie, but rather the child actor who plays the younger version of his character. But still, she would have been a nice addition to the poll.

I had a raging boner for the Billy Madison chick.

She reminds me of the old days when people sometimes masturbated using only their imagination.

I always had a thing for the "50 first dates" Drew Barrymore.

Jessica Biel excellent butt cheeks
0625-jessica-biel-bikini-launch-3.jpg

jessica-biel-during-on-location-with-the-cast-of-i-now-pronounce-you-picture-id114710438

jbielnext.jpg

From the movies I've seen, Biel or Beckinsale or Veronica Vaughn. I'd probably go with Biel. I'm not sure what a Saffron Burrows is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back