Who was the fastest and had the best reflexes?

Vitor is probably the fastest/ quickest hands.
And still is.
2xFZIYW.gif

RIP Machid

Anderson vs Forest so overrated cuz Forest is slower than Conor signing to defend title and was on Xanax that fight.

Anderson’s true reflexes are shown in first The Chris fight.
[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

This guy

tumblr_mwxs3b1Zvu1s0cmmno1_250.gif

nHiznAT.gif

prince-hamed-o.gif

Nas basically relied on nothing but his reflexes for his entire career.

Incredible punching power for such a small man.

If we're talking any combat sport, then this.

MMA fans are shook lmao. Fuck out of here with those D-level athletes.

mayweather-rd-7.gif

vLWQ0Is.gif

18g35x.gif

Q4S4b.gif

I'm not really butthurt over the fact that you're not literate. If I was in a boxing forum talking about boxers then I would probably throw out boxer names.

Boxers have taken years to work on a select few aspects that are present in MMA so in no way am I delusional in thinking that MMA fighters in general are superior in one facet of their game than a boxer who has been working on that same facet continuously.

An MMA fighter is simply a jack of all trades when it comes to pugilism, boxers are like the specialized craftsman.

You do realize that we're in a forum specifically labeled "UFC Discussion" right?
You don’t say??<Kpop775> You do realize the opening post mentioned Roy Jones Jr? <{1-69}>

Were you one of those dorks that was a hall monitor in high school?

Mma: Cruz
Boxing: loma, jones jr., Ali, Sugar Ray

Boxing in the future: josh prettyboy kelly

As far as HW goes, Cro Cop had the fastest reflexes.

Go watch some Pride events and listen to Bas Rutten flip out talking about how fast Mirko's reflexes were.

In MMA P4P it's probably Anderson. Literally it's probably mighty mouse.

in boxing RJJ and sweet Pea probably had the fastest of those I watched fight; thats how they got away with doing such crazy things in the ring that would get a normal boxer KO'd

MMA.....Anderson Silva in the zone by far.

Fedor has always been quick at HW but also very wild, even in his prime.

if we're including boxers then theres thousands faster then the guys you just mentioned.

Back