Who should the UFC hype?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No Conor nor Rousey so who should they start to hype...

Mike Perry, you goofs!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

PMP

Bethe Correia is coming on strong. There's currently another thread with her shadow boxing in jean shorts, and her punches look much harder that PMP. I think she could take Mayweather.

How about the champions and the top 5 in each class for starters. Rather than some random dude that talks shit and/or has a bunch of twitter followers.

How about the champions and the top 5 in each class for starters. Rather than some random dude that talks shit and/or has a bunch of twitter followers.

How about a future interim champ like the Black Beast?
Derrick-Lewis-UFC-Halifax-Post-fight-Show.jpg

How about hyping fighters that win fights consistently and are exciting to watch imagine that concept hahaha. Mike Perry got beat down by Alan Jouban gtfo you nut huggin' fanboy. That spin-a-rooney and pose Perry did while laying down was the gayest and worst thing I've ever seen in the UFC.

They should be hyping Stipe. First heavyweight in a long time to have an era.

The ufc is too broke to hype anyone.

Dana goes on about fighters not being well known
Well why don't you give 4% of your roster hired cars/mansions/suits and get them interviews

khabib the eagle

Big fan but you'd be an idiot to hype him
Especially after his latest cock up

-

Kelvin Gastelum could be hyped but he is too much of an idiot

No Conor nor Rousey so who should they start to hype...

Mike Perry, you goofs!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

PMP

There's a lot who need more promotion people who recently come to mind are Brandon moreno, I personally enjoy chookagin fights she's pretty good, they didn't promote cirkunov at all this time around he's fighting tomorrow if you didn't know, I also didn't know zelinsky dos santos was fighting tomorrow and I like him too.

#goat thread by the way

Back