Who Should Tatiana Suarez Fight Next?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Presuming Andrade gets the next title shot vs Namajunas, whenever she will return. There are not many fights at 115 to warrant a title shot, or even a top-5 fight.

I could only see that Gadelha vs Ansaroff could potentially be next in line for a higher-profile fight. So, do you think Suarez should get booked against the winner? Because I don't think Gadelha beating Ansaroff (most likely outcome) warrants a title shot.

I at least think a five-round fight vs Gadelha/Ansaroff should main-event a fight night card instead of waiting for a title shot, unless Namajunas gives up her belt (which will most likely not happen).

Or maybe Tatiana Suarez vs Angela Hill?

Thoughts?

How is this related to Khabib smeshing Conor?

Gtfo.

How is this related to Khabib smeshing Conor?

Gtfo.
RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Presuming Andrade gets the next title shot vs Namajunas, whenever she will return. There are not many fights at 115 to warrant a title shot, or even a top-5 fight.

I could only see that Gadelha vs Ansaroff could potentially be next in line for a higher-profile fight. So, do you think Suarez should get booked against the winner? Because I don't think Gadelha beating Ansaroff (most likely outcome) warrants a title shot.

I at least think a five-round fight vs Gadelha/Ansaroff should main-event a fight night card instead of waiting for a title shot, unless Namajunas gives up her belt (which will most likely not happen).

Thoughts?

Her vs Claudia would be good but not sure Claudia can handle the wrestling,

Tatiana vs Andrade is the best match-up in that division so looking forward to those two fighting for the belt sometime next year.

Angela Hill? Fuck that.

I want to see her fight Gadelha or Andrade. Too bad the former already has a fight booked, and the latter should be getting a TS.

Kowalkezciewickz would make sense ranking wise

Sumet on the early prelims so i can miss it

Claudia would be good. Perfect fight to earn that shot. Before the Andrade fight, many saw her as the uncrowned queen of the division.

Thoughts?
She should go up to 155 for a super fight with Khabib. Her wrestling will cancel his out. WAR SUAREZ GOAT

I think it should be Claudia, Jessica or Karolina...if she wants to get a shot after her next fight, if she wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back