Who should Machida fight in his comeback fight?

Always wanted to see Belfort/Machida when they were in their primes...now not so much.

Another dream fight of mine would've been Prime Shogun vs Prime Vitor but they peaked at different times.

Maybe it's a language thing again but a cheat is someone who breaks a rule or law usually to gain an advantage at something and he did that by taking a banned drug and subsequently failing a drugs test and getting an 18 month ban for it so if you don't call him a drugs cheat I'm not sure what you call him.
Machida never failed a drug test. He filed the list of what he was using to USADA himself.

Marquardt would be nifty.

I'd like to see him fight Belfort or maybe Kelvin.

Also Theodorou would be an interesting fight if he's looking for a step down a bit.

i

i really want to see machida fighting randy couture (will come out of retirement if asked nicely). i think couture can win via front kick ko.

Always wanted to see Belfort/Machida when they were in their primes...now not so much.

Another dream fight of mine would've been Prime Shogun vs Prime Vitor but they peaked at different times.

coulda made that fight in 11-12 and i think both guys were still fresh although shogun was already banged up by then. thats probably the best time u coulda did it in the ufc. vitor was inactive as hell when he came back tho.

I think he needs a tune up fight against a lesser opponent, because he's been out 2 years and also is in his upper 30s.

Maybe a fight against Belfort??

We don't know what Machida will even look like when he returns, but hoping for the best!

Machida is still my boy:)
Feed him Paul Craig. A very winnable fight but not a bum either.

Eryk Anders vs Machida should be the fight but a more realistic option is Machida vs Daniel Kelly

Back